CotM TC65 Cortina Road Atlanta Short / Charade 2006 (sprint / feature) Sat 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer_june.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65
Track: Road Atlanta Short / Charade 2006
Conditions: 17.00 in-game time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 18 laps

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This event is a sprint & feature race, 1 pit stop is mandatory in the Feature Race. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: Default skins only.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson (tentative)
  2. Matt Crouch
  3. Tim Ling
  4. Amir Margalit
  5. Avi El
  6. Simon Bacon
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

G'day Stu

I think i'll have to give this one a miss mate.
Last weekend knocked me out something shocking - Early start for COTM on Sunday morning, then awake till midnight watching Button get his ass handed to him :bang:

Sorry mate.

please sign up avi and me.
as for my pc problem fingers croossed it's solved:on-the-phone:
i sent my pc for a check and found out that the freeze problem had nothing to do with the video card or drivers. it looks like my cpu was working 50% only due to a registery problem or a damaged cpu . after replacing the harddisc and making a clean install of all the programs in the pc everythink works ok including gtr evo too. i will know for sure tonight if the problrem is solved so looking fwd to the races.

• Matt Crouch

I'm using the one with the black / white chequered roof as in the first two races ;)

hopefully more people though

Is it always this quiet though?
Well, it can be. I expect a few more to show up come the night.

This isn't Evo though, so you have to adjust your expectations.

GTL is far more demanding on drivers IMO. Both on skill, and more importantly, attitude - the patience, the code of conduct, the camaraderie- and not everyone can hack that.

Generally we'll see some later sign ups.

If I'm not there tonight, Croucher's in charge, he'll know what to do with the voting etc.

As a setup hint - Sam's LimeRock setups will be good at both these two tracks - LimeRock Park for Road Atlanta, LimeRock Mountain for Charade.

Parp, parp!

Thanks for the tip Stuart. Hope you can make it. Have to say I'm a little nervy about Charade, as last time I raced there a stupid mistake got me a ban for 2 weeks :confused2: Have to do better this time!

First things first- sorry I had to leave, visitors arrived so I had to go :(

However, I was having fun at first. Qualied 3rd (out of 5, admittedly), which is my best evr :D. Got a flying start too, shot past Amir, with Simon right behind me. Avi squeezed down the inside into P1 at T1. However, a mistake at T2/3 and I was past! Amazed was I! Me, P1 in a race without everyone else being disconnected:bang:. This lasted 1 lap before Avi past me on the last corner. Amir repeated the same move at the end of lap 2. So there I was trying to stay with Amir, Matt scorching my paint with the heat from his engine, when I push too hard at T3...and that's the end of the fairy tale. Then visitors, and it's all over.

Next Saturday maybe.

• Matt Crouch

Well no second race as there definitely weren't enough people for 18 laps of charade, but a fun first race for me. A couple of mistakes on the first lap but I got lucky and after a few laps was in first. A lot of sliding and the occasional wheelie to try and keep it in front but inevitably I made a mistake with a few or more laps to go.
Final lap we were still very close, turned my flashers on for the final corner and then managed to spin it on said corner :whoops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%