Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-april.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - GTC65 Renault Alpine
Track: Zolder
Conditions: 17.00 In-Game Race Time

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 min)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 min)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe- 38 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.

Entrylist:
  1. Hans Sneep
  2. Stuart Thomson
  3. Nigel Atkins
  4. Warren Dawes (tentative)
  5. Knut Omdal Tveito (tentative)
  6. Glenn Morris
  7. Frank Herfjord
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Frank Herfjord

n00b question: can somebody please explain to me how to enable custom skins? I've extracted the package to gtl\gamedata\teams\gtc-65\Renault Alpine a110\ but I can't figure out how to find them in the game interface.

I noticed a Racedepartment server available at Zolder, but when I try to join it, I get a message saying "cannot join - track not loaded"

Very strange considering that Zolder is a default track??
I can run Zolder off-line no problems.

• Andrew Evans

nah... not the LOD... he's not even getting that far... can't connect to the server... am pretty sure when i've setup GTL servers in the past and then, retardedly, tried to connect without installing the tracks locally, the server browser reports the server as running zolder.....

nah... not the LOD... he's not even getting that far... can't connect to the server... am pretty sure when i've setup GTL servers in the past and then, retardedly, tried to connect without installing the tracks locally, the server browser reports the server as running zolder.....

I suspect Andrew may be correct. The lobby was showing Racedepartment and the track as Zolder, but the number of laps was only 18. So it obviously isn't our Alpine COTM server yet. Maybe someone has set up a GTL practice server for the upcoming League, and named it Racedepartment.
It may be sheer coincidence that our next event is Zolder.

Ah - me so dopey.

I've asked in the server thread to see if anyone's done anything on that server, along with the actual details for the event.

Warren, have you got Le Mans v 1.11 installed, as that may be causing your probs if Evanso is correct (which I suspect he might be, as I saw shagloads of Zolder servers last night, and while it's a proper good track, it was outnumbering the next most popular track about 2 to 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%