Tim Slade-2015.jpg
nissnis.jpg
bjrboc.jpg
redbullcl.jpg
walkin.jpg
fuchs.jpg
Tim Blanchard-2015.jpg
Some pic of the mod

Firstly..The current mod being used on the rFactor 2 server is not the COTF 2015 V8 mod, it is the ATC 2015 V8 mod which has no relation to the COTF 2015 V8 mod. The ATC 2015 V8 mod was put together by an ex member of this club who has been banned. The post on the ISI website is not correct and DOES NOT relate to the COTF 2015 V8 Mod.

The COTF 2015 V8 MOD..The mod will be released within a couple of weeks, we are in the final stages of finishing the mod. We have built this mod from scratch, we have paid a professional 3D modeler to build our models, there has been a lot of time and money invested in the mod by a number of people.Once the mod has been released for rFactor it will be followed by a release in rFactor 2 a couple of weeks later and it will also then be released in Assetto Corsa. To all the new members that have signed up looking for the mod, we the admin's apologize for the misleading information supplied on the ISI forum about the mod. This information was put up on the ISI Forum without the club Owners knowledge. When the mod is released a download link for each platform will be put in this thread.MOD ENDORSEMENTS..There are a number of companies that are endorsing the mod which will be made public on release.THANK YOU...A huge thank you goes out to =Fieldzy= from Hardcore and ISG-Cartman from IN2Simgamers for financing the mod and all the time and effort you have put in.
Hitman from IN2Simgamers for doing the skin pack they look absolutely fantastic.

Lildave from Hardcore who is currently working on the sounds and again doing a fantastic job. The ford sounds great mate.

Finally a massive thank you to all that have turned up to the beta test night's and supplied us with input. Please continue to check the website for updates on the release date for the rF1 and rF2 versions of the mod.

Hi to all.
I have been ( with the help of a few other sim racers) building the new v8 supercars for rfactor2.

Well, because a lot of the community wanted the new cars for rfactor1 I have made a version for rfactor1. There are a few small issues but they are only cosmetic and don't affect the cars physic. You will notice that they are a whole body no parts other then wheels break off in an accident. This won't change as I am more focused on rfactor 2 for the complete damaged with parts breaking away in accidents.

So please enjoy the mod. I raise my hat to anyone that has made mods before as it is a long, hard and expensive thing to do.

If you would like to comment about the mod please do so but just remember you haven't had to pay for it I did for you.
You can download the COTF2015 from hardcore's download section under TinTops
link http://ds6488.hostname.net.au/downloads/HARDCORE/rFactorDownloads/MODS/TinTops-V8's/

GRAB_046.JPG
GRAB_048.JPG
GRAB_049.JPG
GRAB_050.JPG
GRAB_051.JPG
GRAB_052.JPG
GRAB_061.JPG
GRAB_069.JPG
GRAB_065.JPG
Here are some retro skins i have been working on for this mod all skins in the current have been painted by myself i have got right into this and totally enjoy do them .
Thoughts please

Attachments

• GRAB_052 (2).JPG
    GRAB_052 (2).JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%