Cosworth DFV SoundMod [Immersive Replays]

Sounds Cosworth DFV SoundMod [Immersive Replays] 1.2_72D

Login or Register an account to download this content
Riri59870 submitted a new resource:

Cosworth DFV SoundMod [Immersive Replays] - Exhaust made from youtube recordings

Hi everyone, I'm a little soundmodder from France, i'm sharing my content on a facebook group and on my Youtube channel.
Since a lot of people enjoyed my work with some advice from those people I decided to post my work on RaceDepartment so people can put their hands on my work ! ;)
If you want to see more content just check my Youtube Channel, most of my sounds are made like this.

The sound is made to suit the Kunos Lotus 72D, it features multiple effects like distance fading away, fly by...

Read more about this resource...

It's because I'm using very long samples, I don't want you to hear the sample loop too fast on the engine wobble sound that you are supposed to hear only when going onthrottle, so I did long samples. and there are a lot of samples too

BTW I'm about to update onboard sounds, and the bank will be way bigger than before, I'll try to find a solution if this is a problem for some people

Great sound my only issue would be the video you are using has a car that doesn't use all 8 cylinders sometimes in the video
Yeah I know but the goal was to make a sound between the clean and the rough DFV, I will do other version when I find time

Riri59870 updated Cosworth DFV SoundMod [Immersive Replays] with a new update entry:

New onboard sounds, modified data.acd (with backup)

Here is a new onboard sound for the 72D DFV sound I made one year ago from this video :

The upload contain the sfx folder + the data.acd file to match with the soundmod (changed the redline to 10000rpm like in the source video and the idle to 2500rpm + a backup of the original data.acd of the car in case you need to go online with the car (with checksum verification stuff), keep in mind that the sound has a revlimiter set inside of it and it will trigger whenever you pass the 10k rpm limit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great mod and excellent sound, but have others noted an issue with AI-driven Lotus 72s not moving after utilizing this mod? Change in the data file?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%