Corvette DP Color Pack

Skins Corvette DP Color Pack 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
playwithwind submitted a new resource:

Corvette DP Color Pack - Simplistic color skins for IER Corvette DP

This skin pack is mainly focused on expanding color variaties. The stickers are inherited from iCar skin pack.

To avoid antipathy cause by repetition, I didn't copy the Apple logo. So these 8 skins' hood are left with the respective numbers.

Plus the 2 "iCar" skins, I hope they would provide more choices of uniqueness for you....

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this and your very funny profile pic!

There are two of these Corvettes though: the corvette_dp_d_hd and the corvette_dp_c_hd. Which of these two are your skins for? Both?

I'm very sorry that I missed your post before! Until I noticed your second post I got to check here for the fist time.

And about your question I'm sure the latest update works for both "c" and "d" versions. It only depends on your own choice.

Again, I'm very very sorry for my carelessness. And wish you will have nice and fun races.

Best Regards,

playwithwind

Last edited:
I'm very sorry that I missed your post before! Until I noticed your second post I got to check here for the fist time.

And about your question I'm sure the latest update works for both "c" and "d" versions. It only depends on your own choice.

Again, I'm very very sorry for my carelessness. And wish you will have nice and fun races.

Best Regards,

playwithwind
No worries.
A big THANK YOU to you for taking the time to make these skins and sharing them for everyone's enjoyment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%