Corvette C7.R

Cars Corvette C7.R 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes that made a huge difference to my lower forces now. Car is much easier to control. I understand what you mean now about the reverse of clipping. Cheers!

Loaded this up for the first time again since the retail branch got the updated realfeel base settings. Good stuff. Still hoping for an update on some details like the mirrors to really put it over the top!

Thank you very much for your efforts. I'm absolutely loving this car in AMS. Looks fantastic, handles nicely (nice weight to it) and the sound is rather brutal - awesome work!

thanks for this mod, its good.
I like to report a bug. in replay on a long distant cameras the car shows transparent boxes where the exhaust flames come out. use Cordoba or Goinia as an example when the camera is at the end of the straights and zooming on the car.

Not sure where to post my question but.. I'm having an issue with this car.
It seems as if the car's gearing only allows a top end of 147mph and I end bouncing off the limiter half way down Road America's straight away and any straight for that matter and their is no way to increase the final drive or increase 6th gear "Although you can adjust 1st-5th gear" Can anyone help me or suggest something I can do to fix this?

Yes, the FFB is perhaps clipping too much with the current settings. This is the steering arm force in a random lap at Interlagos (when the orange line goes above or under the blue lines, the FFB is clipping). Other similar-ish cars like the Stock V8s show way less clipping. Something between 3000 and 3200 sounds reasonable for the realfeel entry (still would have a little bit of clipping in certain corners, but that's good clipping, unless you have a DD wheel).

c682471a87e941a22cfe5b476180f64b.png

Besides the FFB comment, I don't know, I think the car is way planted. I know it has good tyres and downforce and so on, but still...
Hi, May I ask where you got this FFB graph or telemetry read out?
I've been looking for something like this because AMS doesn't have a FFB Meter or anyway to know if you're clipping or not. Any suggestions of a Stand alone or plug in that I could down load to see my FFB telemetry would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi all. New to AMS. Installed mod. Works great, but I have no dash. Rev lights work, but all black in the middle. Have deleted and reinstalled. No change. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back