Corvette C7.R

Cars Corvette C7.R 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sound and 3D model very nice
Physic... dissapointing, was expecting a conversion from the one in rF2. Not saying the physic is bad tho.
Especially the engine that has less torque than the one in rF2.

What's the proper install instructions for this....?
This couldn't be worse than the AC one surely????
Yes, unfortunately just slightly more work....
Unpack the zip / rar...there should be 'GameData' and 'Series' folders
Navigate to your Steam 'AMS' folder, > GameData > Vehicles....drag and drop the 'URD' folder from your un packed zip / rar into it, do the same for the 'URD' folder in the Sounds zip / rar, drag and drop that into the
Steam AMS > GameData > Sounds folder.
Then lastly drag and drop the 2 FILES (REIZA100 srs and REIZA100 tga) that is in the 'Series' folder from your un packed zip / rar file into the Steam 'AMS' > Series folder, there should be a lot of other files in that folder REIZA 1 to REIZA 25 etc...PLEASE NOTE: there is another series folder in the 'Gamedata' folder do not put these 2 files in that one!!
When I started up AMS the Corvette was on the first page
Hopefully I have this right...:)

Navigate to your Steam 'AMS' folder, > GameData > Vehicles....drag and drop the 'URD' folder from your un packed zip / rar into it, do the same for the 'URD' folder in the Sounds zip / rar, drag and drop that into the
Then lastly drag and drop the 2 FILES (REIZA100 srs and REIZA100 tga) that is in the 'Series' folder from your un packed zip / rar file into the Steam 'AMS' > Series folder, there should be a lot of other files in that folder REIZA 1 to REIZA 25 etc...PLEASE NOTE: there is another series folder in the 'Gamedata' folder do not put these 2 files in that one!!

why the hell you make such a stupid explain? the corvette already has the right folder structure so why unpack it and move every single part? that looks like you have to learn modding for using a mod :O_o:

unpack the file to your desktop (for example) and copy the gamedata and series folder into your ams main folder... thats all... and easy! ;)

200w.gif

@M D Gourley you are making this more complicated than needed. As @Reb.Ellion says just open the rar and drag both the folders to Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista. There is no need to be copying individual files.

Edit: @PATR10T beat me to it.
LOL...sorry old guy here...it still worked for me that way....anyway the main point being that hopefully David got the information that he wanted...and not to beat down someone who does it a different way:D:thumbsup:

Yes, the FFB is perhaps clipping too much with the current settings. I think the car is way planted. I know it has good tyres and downforce and so on, but still...

Wayyyyyy, too much rear grip and probably front end as well, you can do crazy stuff in it.
Actually, my G27 died momentarily after driving the thing for 3 laps, then it came back to life, but I'm worried about trying it again:redface::redface:

LOL...sorry old guy here...it still worked for me that way....anyway the main point being that hopefully David got the information that he wanted...and not to beat down someone who does it a different way:D:thumbsup:

I am 54 and take it from me you don't want to waste your remaining years doing unnecessary stuff when you could be simracing your life away instead. :)

I am 54 and take it from me you don't want to waste your remaining years doing unnecessary stuff when you could be simracing your life away instead. :)
But doing multiple drag and drops is more fun than just one drag&drop that is required... I love me some good old draganddropping.. #draganddropallday

100% agree...oh and you have one more year on me, suddenly I do not feel so old...:)...anyway it is not about us.

But wait...David has another question about FFB being to strong on the Corvette...I would turn down the FFB in-game for the moment when using that particular car until it is adjusted / patched possibly.

Last edited:
should be really disallowed to some people here at rd to use the rate button -.-
I wish I could rate your post buttons and pancakes. I think that would be a very useful rating system, one where the symbols mean nothing and are nothing but creative and unique garnish that adds character.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%