Resource icon

Cars Corvette C6 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The base C6 looks great an makes the package perfect. Do You also have the split spoke wheels that came with the LS3 engine version?
IMG_5038.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for these. I'm not normally a fan of American muscle but really do appreciate what you've done with this pack.
Do you use Content Manager? There are a few things that the 'analyse' function picked up and fixed in the ZR-1, ie driver parameters to make his face invisible in VR, and pit stop parameters. Also, the car uses an old outdated v3 tyre model which seems slightly odd for a new mod?
Great work though, thanks again.

Thanks for these. I'm not normally a fan of American muscle but really do appreciate what you've done with this pack.
Do you use Content Manager? There are a few things that the 'analyse' function picked up and fixed in the ZR-1, ie driver parameters to make his face invisible in VR, and pit stop parameters. Also, the car uses an old outdated v3 tyre model which seems slightly odd for a new mod?
Great work though, thanks again.
Yes I use CM. I haven't gotten to those parts just yet. The physics is also being worked on (hopefully).

Thank You!!! I have waited so long for a base C6 for AC. And this one turned out so nice. I really appreciate Your work!

C6_real_vs_VR.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, appreciated your work on the car pack, here are some possible points for improvement that I hope may help push it to perfection:
  1. The steering wheel design and red interior stitches should be from the 2012 interior upgrade, but the seats are still old ones, and the steering wheel doesn't feature model-specific badges.
  2. Judging from the pic in post #66, the brake discs are larger than they should be. The real car also has headlight washers and more indicator lights, but I assume those are due to different automobile safety regulations.
  3. It might just be me but the rims material on the base model and ZR1 seem to be too reflective, almost like chrome painted. According to the pics on the wiki page, their reflection should be about the same as those of Z06 and Grand Sport.
p.s. I really like the style of the skin previews, gives off a 90s car magazine/poster vibe. Is it possible to share the preset, if you are using Content Manager to generate them? Thanks.

1. It might just be me but the rims material on the base model and ZR1 seem to be too reflective, almost like chrome painted. According to the pics on the wiki page, their reflection should be about the same as those of Z06 and Grand Sport.
The ZR-1 came with chrome wheels too, I think it was optional.

Wow, blistering fast work here.
When i made that shortvid, there was one car - now there is 4 ! Wish i knowed. :)

Anyway, @Some1, how much work is it to swap the battery-gauge to a boost-gauge on the ZR-1 ?

47633544d1231048896-would-the-zr1-gauge-cluster-work-112_0802_37z-2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1-boost_gauge.jpg

One question about the ZR-1, SideKick shows the ERS bar when driving the car, but you can't use it. Is this just a leftover in the physics? I presume the real car doesn't have ERS :)

Physics changes were pretty much just the updated tires, with help and load curves from @mclarenf1papa . The brakes got a small tweak as did the suspension, like Arch said, although the geometry itself is unaltered. (Simply a static height adjustment. They were basically running around at full droop previously.)

I don't know what the kunos tire app shows in terms of temps. It's the most visually cluttered, repulsive app in AC and I will not use it. They seemed to be fine in the apps I do use, but I can double check when I get home.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%