Resource icon

Cars Corvette C6 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Care to explain? A screenshot? Seems to be working for me...

Hi Some1.
I think i found the error he is referring to.
Its only when the CM 'shaders light patch' is applied.
So dont know if its a shaders patch bug, or the car.
28200p3.jpg

Hi Some1.
28200p3.jpg
Hm, I'm using shaders patch, and everything is okay for me...
Unless, this happens with the latest stable version of the patch? I'm using a newer preview version.

I noticed that at least in the Grand Sport the HUD RPM and the analog tach RPM differ by 1000 revs (HUD @5000rpm = tach @6000rpm). HUD RPM is the same as on my external DashPanel App, so I presume the analog tach is 1000 rpm "fast". Weren't able to check the stock C6 though.

Hi Some1.
28200p3.jpg
There's another thing I'm noticing about these two images -- the top one is missing the windshield frit (black band) as well.

Alright folks, Siim asked me to update these to modern AC spec so I've had a go. Just small things (latest AI version, added pit stop stuff, etc.) I've also fixed the tach in the GS and sorted the UI files. v10 tires are in the works.

In the meantime, let me know if there are any other little issues. Like the NSXs, I'm not going to change any of David's work unless it's objectively wrong, but anything else is fair game.

Hi, thanks very much for the mod - I still drive these cars in RF2 once in a while. I'm having a problem in AC though with both the GS and Z06 - I can't get into the paint color selection screen, I get a "preview not available" message when I click on the wrench icon of either car in the main Chevrolet car selection screen. So all I can do is drive the default color of each of them. I just dropped the folders into the content/cars directory like any other mod car, and copied the contents of the "fonts" folder into the main "fonts" folder. Did I miss something?

Ok, apparently Content Manager is required... I'm just running the game from the regular desktop icon that was created way back when I installed it a couple years ago. I don't have/use CM, my only mods thus far are some cars and tracks that I've just dropped into their respective "content" folders in the main game directory, and they've all worked until this one so I never looked further than that.

I'm assuming CM is a 3rd party "mod manager" type of utility? Is it available here on RD or would I need to get it from someplace else?

@aphidgod, I looked at the skin folders but comparing them to other "stock" cars it looks like some of those have uppercase names too - in fact I saw some that had a mix of upper and lowercase folder names for the same car. I'll give it a try but not sure if that's a requirement based on the other cars. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Hey! thanks for the mod it looks amazing!!
unfortunately i wasn't able to try it because the game crashes and sends me back to the launcher when i try to.
some cars have this problem (Only mods) and i don't know how to fix it.
Any idea ?

Hey! thanks for the mod it looks amazing!!
unfortunately i wasn't able to try it because the game crashes and sends me back to the launcher when i try to.
some cars have this problem (Only mods) and i don't know how to fix it.
Any idea ?
Are you using the AC launcer or Content Manager (highly recommended)?
See, if there is anything in the AC logs.

Really great!!! Now I hope that You made a positive decision pro base C6 and maybe it will come with version 0.4 for Christmas... :whistling::thumbsup:;)
FJR-C6small.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back