Resource icon

Apps Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
enabled the app in app settings clicked the activate button keyboard is detected but no lights show up .... i have no idea how to enable sdk in the icue app .. cant see an option for it on latest version.. i also have light strip and corsair ram installed

Last edited:
enabled the app in app settings clicked the activate button keyboard is detected but no lights show up .... i have no idea how to enable sdk in the icue app .. cant see an option for it on latest version.. i also have light strip and corsair ram installed
1630153909354.png

Seems like you're right, it's not called the SDK option anymore. The app however should work if the setting in the screenshot is enabled and this is what it should look like if it's running.
i also have light strip and corsair ram installed
I cannot support anything with any special devices, since i have no way to test this stuff as i don't own the hardware.

Hey, is there a way to keep this app running at all times instead of having to activate it every race?

or maybe what i can add to the defult json to force it active,all rows, all blinking?

cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%