Corsa Italiana @ All Surfaces - 25th - 27th December 2015

A newbie question if you don't mind. I noticed that i can't load a setup for the car/ss. Do we always drive with default setups in the leagues?
No, we have not done so previously. But with the 1.0 release of the game, Codemasters did some magic on their "set up the rally"-tool, which for some reason made the option of choosing setups disappear, aswell as limiting repairs to just the poor overworked crew chief, regardless of how many engineers you actually have.
This will propably get fixed at some point into the new year, but we have to run with things like they are for the tme being :)

10 hours till the end of the event and now I realize that I won't be able to participate though I said I would. So you can take me out of the list for now. Bad luck for me...

I just like it because i can spend more time learning how the car behaves rather constant tweaking to get it right.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is being able to save your progress between stages but then that's me just being picky, however if this means more people can enter a rally then obviously that is more important. :)

Really enjoying the rally club so far.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is being able to save your progress between stages but then that's me just being picky, however if this means more people can enter a rally then obviously that is more important. :)

Again, nothing we can choose. With the bug that means you only have your crew chief fixing the car on services, I like to put service on each stage, which means you can save the progress between each stage as well.

It will not be this way in the RDRC though ;P

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years