F1 2010 Corrupt Save Bug Strikes Again

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I was away for a few days and my brother was minding my house for me and he happened to play my save game on F1 and when i came back my save game was corrupt :mad:

Not as annoyed as i thought i would be because i wanted to start again on a harder difficulty but it would have been nice to do it on my own.

How many other people have been hit by this bug i have a backup save on a usb stick for my 360 but im not going to use it as i have already restarted my career with Virgin this time

As have I, had to start again - and chose Virgin. I was pretty pissed off as had no idea about the bug. (It happened a couple of weeks ago to me) Pretty devastating and I'm being pretty careful not to let it happen again. The USB stick idea is a good one

yeah i keep alot of stuff backed up on the stick as this game is not the only one that gets corrupt save games Fallout New Vegas has been corrupted on me aswell it only seems to happen on the autosaves when leaving a room and going to another area its not as much of a problem on this though as you can save anywhere but it did get me big time at one stage as i was after clearing out an abandoned electric plant and i never saved it since i was outside i had to go back about an hour of gameplay just to redo it all :(

Save game bug ive had many times, but to get around the one from R&D is easy. Run your R&D sessions, skip to qualification, if you feel like running more laps, run Q1, return to paddock, save and quit, OR, quit from Q1 if dont want to run laps, but that has 50% chance of fail. Better just run your R&D and Q1, then save and quit. No corrupt no more. Make sure anyone who plays your game knows that :D

I was away for a few days and my brother was minding my house for me and he happened to play my save game on F1 and when i came back my save game was corrupt :mad:

Not as annoyed as i thought i would be because i wanted to start again on a harder difficulty but it would have been nice to do it on my own.

How many other people have been hit by this bug i have a backup save on a usb stick for my 360 but im not going to use it as i have already restarted my career with Virgin this time

Check this out for next time..... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906917

I found this in another forum....has anyone had luck with this?

"Another solution they say, as you know when the save file corrupts, you are directed to press conference, asking your name etc... PRESS Alt + F4 there and close the game. Re-open the game and you will see your saved game is alive again :O"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back