Corrupt Downloads

Am having trouble with downloading files, after i have down loaded a file I get the same error message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Have tried it with lots of different files from RD and all have the same issue. Can download from other sites without any problems?

Am having trouble with downloading files, after i have down loaded a file I get the same error message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Have tried it with lots of different files from RD and all have the same issue. Can download from other sites without any problems?
What are you using to unpack the archives? I think that's your problem but by all means give me an example of one of the files and I'll check it.

Am using winrar to unpack files, have tried 9zip and the same result. Have also tried downloading same files in a different browser and the same result. About to try a download manager to see what happens if that fails will try the same files on a different PC

1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.0
Formula Hybrid 2018 | McLaren MP4/4 1988 Skin 1.1
Formula Hybrid 2018 | McLaren MCL 33 2018 1.9
VRC Williams FW37|F1 2016 Skin Pack|4K 2.0

looks like 7-Zip sorted it. I tried it with all the corrupt files and they all extracted without any issues. Seems there is a problem with Winrar funny as I've been using it for years and had no issues, looks like 7-Zip will stay and Winrar is out the door. Thanks for the Help:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back