Correct posture?

Hello people.
I have a very, very sketchy setup (don't know if this is the right subforum) and I'd like to get some opinions on how to improve it.
I have an old, non-FFB Thrustmaster wheel which I found again some months ago and it's still working. It's probably more than 10 yrs old since I got it when I was a kid.

Anyway, my setup is: a modest laptop, a simple desk, a moderately comfortable office chair and the wheel.
Point is, I can't sit comfortably. After driving for a while I just get a bit tired and my back kinda hurts. Any advice on how I should sit or place my pedals and wheel? Thanks!

PS: This is just a temporary setup, I'm gonna buy a FFB wheel perhaps next year.

If the office chair adjusts up and down I think you should be able to get set up somewhat properly. I would suggest first hooking up the wheel to the table then sitting in the chair and place the chair in a place that you are close to the wheel with plenty of bend in your arms. Adjust forward/back up/down until you are comfortable and have good posture and then from there place the pedals accordingly. Simple, probably what you already did but I thought I would mention it as it could be worth trying.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years