Corner markers for Sebring custom track

Since the STCC is going to drive on Sebring tomorrow I started to run some laps to get to know the track.
During the testrun i noticed there where no corner markings to indicate the gears for each corner (i know, i am a n00b :) )

Who can help me out for the following corners which gear to run in. In my practise labs i run the 6-speed Opel Astra OPC (STCC2).

1: (My guess 3?)
10: (My guess 2?)
13: (My guess 2?)
16: (My guess 2?)

Sebring%20Track%20Map.png

Corner markers aren't in any of the current addon tracks, AFAIK. We (=modders) only found out how to add those about two months ago so they could be appearing in the future... But since those markers mostly do only harm, they propably won't be added at all.

EDIT: Correction, corner markers in any track that has less than 15 corners.. In Nordsleife, Alpine Hills, Targa Florio etc. they could be useful. I may add them to Alpine but Targa is so big that i don't expect it to get corner markers..

It's not really the problem of the missing markers Kennet, but more the problem I had to find the right gear in some turns. I don't want to add piles of work for the modders, just needed some advice on te cornering :)

I also have to agree with you on the big circuits, then they could come in handy.

I would advise anyone to switch corner markers off ! I don't beleive for a minute that they help you and would go as far as to say that they actually become more of a distraction and can hold you back - forget what the corner markers say - you want to be in a gear that suits both corner and your driving style - as well as the setup you have - its not hard at all to turn a 2nd gear corner into a 3rd gear corner just by a couple of clicks on gear ratios - as soon as that happens you know you need to be in 3rd for the corner but the marker flashes up a 2 and you simply confuse yourself - Trust me with practice on any track under your belt you will find the corner markers start to slow you down far more than they help you...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back