Corner cutting Corner

Simply change "Flag Rules" to either "None" or "Full w/o DQ". You will still receive notifications to serve your Drive-Thru Penalty but you can simply ignore it as it won't affect your final Race Results.

Note: The AI will still continue the best they can to follow proper track cutting rules even if you don't.

Last edited:

RasmusP

Premium
With flags w/o DQ you'll receive a time penalty to your results if I remember my testing with it correctly. Not sure how much it is but for a 5 laps race around Silverstone international it were 40 seconds! Might be always around 40s per not served penalty or vary from track to track etc. No clue but I thought it would be viable info for you :)

With flags w/o DQ you'll receive a time penalty to your results if I remember my testing with it correctly. Not sure how much it is but for a 5 laps race around Silverstone international it were 40 seconds! Might be always around 40s per not served penalty or vary from track to track etc. No clue but I thought it would be viable info for you :)
I again tested my recommendation to Luciano by ignoring my "Drive-Thru Penalty" at two different tracks and my final Race results were not affected using "Flags set to Full w/o DQ".

If you got the time for testing then a more proper method would be to experiment with the "Cut-Track" settings in the GDB file until you are satisfied with your results.

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
Same good-looking steering wheel with that extra amount of comfort. GT Pro CUBE wireless guarantees great freedom of movement. 320mm diameter rim. Backlit buttons. 100% Carbon front plate. Rock-solid electronics. Battery life up to 40/h. Integrated Simucube wireless module. Comes with Simucube...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...