Corner cutting Corner

Simply change "Flag Rules" to either "None" or "Full w/o DQ". You will still receive notifications to serve your Drive-Thru Penalty but you can simply ignore it as it won't affect your final Race Results.

Note: The AI will still continue the best they can to follow proper track cutting rules even if you don't.

Last edited:
With flags w/o DQ you'll receive a time penalty to your results if I remember my testing with it correctly. Not sure how much it is but for a 5 laps race around Silverstone international it were 40 seconds! Might be always around 40s per not served penalty or vary from track to track etc. No clue but I thought it would be viable info for you :)

With flags w/o DQ you'll receive a time penalty to your results if I remember my testing with it correctly. Not sure how much it is but for a 5 laps race around Silverstone international it were 40 seconds! Might be always around 40s per not served penalty or vary from track to track etc. No clue but I thought it would be viable info for you :)
I again tested my recommendation to Luciano by ignoring my "Drive-Thru Penalty" at two different tracks and my final Race results were not affected using "Flags set to Full w/o DQ".

If you got the time for testing then a more proper method would be to experiment with the "Cut-Track" settings in the GDB file until you are satisfied with your results.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years