Copa Petrobras de Marcas

(From Reiza's Facebook)

COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS is the new release from Brazilian developer Reiza Studios, simulating one of the main series of Brazilian motor racing.

Petrobras, as the title sponsor of the competition and strong supporter of the sport offers the Game as free download for all gamers and racing fans alike!

This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia.

The game is available for download, along with further information on the official website www.gamemarcas.com.br.

Free, why :confused:... don't get me wrong I'm downloading as I'm typing and looking forward to giving this a go (GSCE is one of my favorites)! But for the life of me I don't know why they are putting this out there as free, as opposed to DLC for GSCE - many would be more than willing to pay for DLC. With that said, it may be a stroke of marketing genius to reveal their talents to the masses...

The game isnt launching for me... it says it crashed and then it created a .dmp file that I can't open... win 8 64bits here... it's weird because I have gsc and I can run it fine... Any ideas?

The game shows no car available, only safety car. Any solution?

ivifwk.jpg

ej8qc1.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%