Copa Petrobras cars' handling

I would say pretty much the same .. CPDM has strict regulation .. every car has exactly the same engine, same weight and weight distribution, etc ... seems like the same car with different chasi ..

Not entirely as due to a recent update (when was that @Reiza Studios?) the Ford Focus for example has a whole new differential setting compared to the Toyota and the Chevrolet with values that at least to me look a lot more correct for a touring car. The former has a 40% diff lock and the latter up to a 100%.

All cars do handle more or less similar but there seems to be a few minor differences, which I haven't figured out yet. Mostly been driving the Ford because of its nice looking black rims lol

Not updating all cars´ differential settings was a mistake and will be corrected in the next update. It´s only the default settings that are different though (they should all be like the Focus). They do otherwise share the same physics.

Reactions: hex
Not entirely as due to a recent update (when was that @Reiza Studios?) the Ford Focus for example has a whole new differential setting compared to the Toyota and the Chevrolet with values that at least to me look a lot more correct for a touring car. The former has a 40% diff lock and the latter up to a 100%.

All cars do handle more or less similar but there seems to be a few minor differences, which I haven't figured out yet. Mostly been driving the Ford because of its nice looking black rims lol
Mitsubishi #2 has black rims as well :)

When you say they do otherwise share the same physics (other than the diff settings that need to be updated), do you literally mean 100% every line of physics affecting code is identical? Shouldn't there be some small differences between each car? For eg., in BTCC, the cars are all very similar to eachother but are still different from one-another.

When you say they do otherwise share the same physics (other than the diff settings that need to be updated), do you literally mean 100% every line of physics affecting code is identical? Shouldn't there be some small differences between each car? For eg., in BTCC, the cars are all very similar to eachother but are still different from one-another.
well bttc has different regulations ... copa petrobras cars are basically the same cars with little differences in design of bodywork ..

to see difference between WTTC and Marcas Chevy Cruize, check this http://www.nobresdogrid.com.br/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=690&Itemid=215

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%
  • < 5 years