Converting rFactor track to F1C

Kyle Puttifer

@Simberia
I made a track recently with BTB and I was wondering if there were any way of converting it to F1C without a need for fancy software like 3DS max. If I need software, preferably free.

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that wasn't really where I was getting at. I mostly want to convert to GTR 1, so I don't really want to dish out $80 because there are already many tracks for Evo. I just mean I'll do Evo as well if I can do GTR 1. I'll try rephrasing my question(s):

1. Does anybody know any good sites for downloading addons for GTR 1 (so far I've only found www.simracingworld.com)

2. Does anybody know what was used to make or convert most of these tracks? Most of them say zmodeler, but 1 or 2? Plugins? Would I be able to convert from rfactor using this tool? Is there an alternative?

Does anyone know?

FM96

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that wasn't really where I was getting at. I mostly want to convert to GTR 1, so I don't really want to dish out $80 because there are already many tracks for Evo. I just mean I'll do Evo as well if I can do GTR 1. I'll try rephrasing my question(s):

1. Does anybody know any good sites for downloading addons for GTR 1 (so far I've only found www.simracingworld.com)

2. Does anybody know what was used to make or convert most of these tracks? Most of them say zmodeler, but 1 or 2? Plugins? Would I be able to convert from rfactor using this tool? Is there an alternative?

Does anyone know?

FM96

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%