Converting Ledenon RF circuit to RF2

Hello, I got my Ledenon circuit obtained on rfactor 1 to my Rfactor 2. I can play on it, but would like to randomize the FFB rendering (vibration in the steering wheel, due to the number of polygons for the detail of the track) and the textures MAPs.

Sorry for my poor English (Google Translate)

Neoprenium

Hello, I got my Ledenon circuit obtained on rfactor 1 to my Rfactor 2. I can play on it, but would like to randomize the FFB rendering (vibration in the steering wheel, due to the number of polygons for the detail of the track) and the textures MAPs.

Sorry for my poor English (Google Translate)

Neoprenium
You have to make adjustments to the track tdf file.(I think) Also the polygons used for rF1 rarely translate cleanly to rF2. Most track builders(which I am NOT) end up redoing the track surface to include many many more polygons.

You have to make adjustments to the track tdf file.(I think) Also the polygons used for rF1 rarely translate cleanly to rF2. Most track builders(which I am NOT) end up redoing the track surface to include many many more polygons.
Thank you for your feedback, indeed, there are fewer polygons, in a second step, I will finish the textures (I managed to integrate them) and better quality objects. I look in parallel for the track.

Thank you for your feedback, indeed, there are fewer polygons, in a second step, I will finish the textures (I managed to integrate them) and better quality objects. I look in parallel for the track.
Hello Neoprenium,
Did you managed to do something for rf2 and did you planned to share it ?

I would grab a Historic Open wheel or Howston and spend some days at Historic Italy and Belgium. It is the interaction of good terrain and rF2 dynamics that make the sim so special
for mine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years