Cars Convert Super Touring mod from Race07

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
Hi,
To make a long story short, some guys calling themselves ********************* have stolen my Super Touring mod for Race07 and a GTR2 conversion/expansion, converted it to Asetto Corsa and are selling it in parts:
https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-btcc-legends-2-mod/

So I wonder if someone is interested in converting my mod to Assetto Corsa and publish it here for free, to make their mod useless.
More info about my mod can be red here :
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/super-touring-98-mod.15078/

Regards,
AndreasFSC

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

mod is already leaked for free, so they gonna won't make money anymore

There are some forums and groups where you can find payable contents for AC. I think, here is not allowed to link it, but both BTCC Legends 1 and 2 is leaked.

Andreas!
It's a good idea to convert your cars to AC to prevent this unfair behaviour. :D
But, there is a lot of supertouring car is in wip (BMW, Honda, Laguna, Ford, Peugeot 406, Volvo, etc.)
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/pm3dm-super-touring-cars.144486/page-11
They making higher quality models, but doing it a bit slowly. (I'm waiting for that E36 more than 2 years...)

It think, it will be good, if somebody will converting some your cars for AC. That cars, which is not WIP in PM3DM team. (For example the Chrysler Stratus)
There are any list (with pictures) all of your car models which you made?

It is all (almost) car models in BTCC from 1995 to 2000 and some from 1993 - 1994 + a few more cars.
This hypothetical conversion would of course not be a competitor to the pm3dm mod (I follow their progress now and then), it would be something different that could be used for fun.
Since it would be free it could be used when waiting for the other mod to be finished.
Actually it was originaly made as a temporary and simple mod to use until another mod from a different group would be ready (but it never was sadly...).
I personally don't believe much in mixing different mods together, because the cars would probably not be well matched, and graphical styles are different, but that would be up to the ones who use it to decide :)
We will see how it goes, it's not important for me to have the cars in Assetto Corsa, but I do hope that the ********************* guys don't get any more money from this…

Edit: many of my cars are shown in this review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ght79w4OA0c&t=1695s

It would be great to see your mod in Assetto Corsa. I tried it out in Race 07 two years ago and really enjoyed it but shortly after that I uninstalled the game as its environment felt so dead. Now it's even worse, with websites like NoGripRacing or Weissbierbude been taking offline. According to your original mod thread, you started this project nine years ago, developing took you seven years. That alone should be enough of a reason to give your mod the audience it deserves :inlove:

I'm not sure what kind of specs these models have, but I think some careful work in AC's engine can make fairly low-poly models look pretty nice. It's not up to RSS spec or anything, obviously, but my T70 based on Crossply's rF2 mod (75k) works more than well enough to have been worth the effort. If the physics are good, I think it'll work.

There are some forums and groups where you can find payable contents for AC. I think, here is not allowed to link it, but both BTCC Legends 1 and 2 is leaked.
I think Andreas should be sent the link, download the mod, and re-upload it here at RD. Then we could start spamming the internet with the mod so that they do not get another cent for stealing the content :D

I think i have find all the cars, I will leave the link here and do whatever you like, upload it here or on another host like google drive or mega if someone doesn't like share mods or delete it too,this is not my work BUT because i make some mod too like skins and maps i know how is when someone stole your work and change the link and etc..So if someone or the creator have the time just grab the files from my link and do what you can upload it share it or remove it. like i say this not my work i just try to help & about the Sim Dream i don't think they have the copyrights to use the brand names from the cars and the name Btcc and the logos.

Link:http://tiny.cc/qj40dz

I think i have find all the cars, I will leave the link here and do whatever you like, upload it here or on another host like google drive or mega if someone doesn't like share mods or delete it too,this is not my work BUT because i make some mod too like skins and maps i know how is when someone stole your work and change the link and etc..So if someone or the creator have the time just grab the files from my link and do what you can upload it share it or remove it. like i say this not my work i just try to help & about the Sim Dream i don't think they have the copyrights to use the brand names from the cars and the name Btcc and the logos.

Link:http://tiny.cc/qj40dz
Thanks!

Dan

I'm not sure what kind of specs these models have, but I think some careful work in AC's engine can make fairly low-poly models look pretty nice. It's not up to RSS spec or anything, obviously, but my T70 based on Crossply's rF2 mod (75k) works more than well enough to have been worth the effort. If the physics are good, I think it'll work.

I think CSP takes good care of these old low poly models

Screenshot_btcc_1993_ford_mondeo_s1_ks_brands_hatch_18-4-120-7-52-52.jpg

Specially from a distance. Took the '93 cars for a spin, man, we could really use a proper BTCC mod for sure!

Screenshot_btcc_1993_ford_mondeo_s1_ks_brands_hatch_18-4-120-7-52-33.jpg

Had a lot of fun with the first TOCA game back in '97, so this brings back some memories. Thanks for sharing!

I cannot mod myself, but even if Incould I wouldn't steal someone's work, claim it as my own and then charge for it! I don't get why people think that's ok?

Does anybody have a non Sharemods link to these cars? My PC will not let me access that site!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%