Cars Convert Super Touring mod from Race07

I was wondering whether anybody has the Paint Templates for any of these cars?

I have them for the 1999 Primera and 1998 BMW STCC from their respective mods, but wanted to see if any templates for the other cars were available.

Here is the pack from BTCC Legends 1 and 2 stolen by Sim Dream.
http://tiny.cc/8opzdz
I will share it to some groups too
Frankly I'd be happy if someone made a rebalance data pack for these cars to at least make these cars perform more accurately. With the re-shares you've provided, a datapack to redress the balance of these cars would tide us over until the PM3DM team complete the other Super Tourers.

Malagoli's BTCC Cavalier can only serve as a grid-filler for so long.

Frankly I'd be happy if someone made a rebalance data pack for these cars to at least make these cars perform more accurately. With the re-shares you've provided, a datapack to redress the balance of these cars would tide us over until the PM3DM team complete the other Super Tourers.

Malagoli's BTCC Cavalier can only serve as a grid-filler for so long.
Ello, Downloaded Race07 earlier today, I am hooked immediately after remembering the Toca 2 days and watching Plato destroy in BTCC.
I'd be happy to have a little attempt at a brief data update?
From what I've learnt after playing with drifting physics etc.. it's fairly simple to get a better turning point/ inertia/ grip etc. Will test all of the cars tomorrow and start tweaking, feel free to message me for updates if this interests anyone.

Last edited:
Since ********************* now has deleted the mod the situation has changed, so I think it is best to wait for the mod from @Patrik Marek and their modding team.
Doesn't look like that mod will be released in full for at least 2 years. The Volvo originally posted in what, 2016? only recently got finalised... today (Not hating before anyone takes my comment the wrong way)

A data refresh doesn't hurt anyone or anything, would improve a lot of experience with driving the mod. Just because the mod has been deleted doesn't mean people have deleted it and I bet a lot want an update or to be able to play it online if someone wishes to host a server for it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%