Conversion Tips for AMS

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by BeefyPeeg, Mar 3, 2016.

1. roguk

roguk

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi been running track Spa66 on rfactor2 and found a great conversion of the track for GTR2, is it possible to convert GTR2 tracks to Automobilista as this is a fabulous track and Automobilista is my favourite sim.

2. sci006

sci006

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi guys
    Got a few track mods with black skies! Any ideas how to fix?

3. anton_Chez

anton_Chez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +289
    There is a post somewhere in this thread that helps. It helped me, I think I asked the question. Read back at least halfway you should find something. I can't remember how it's been so long since I did it but it did fix it for me. You need to replace a file somewhere.

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +315
    You may have black skies because the latitude is set incorrectly in the gdb. What track are you working with? I can take a look. ;)

5. sci006

sci006

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi Dann

Mexico 90 and Zolder 67 are 2 I have come across. I have played around with the latitude but doesn't seem to help. Nighttime skies seem ok but daytime is black.

6. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +315
    I believe I have both of those with no black skies. I will send you a link. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. anton_Chez

anton_Chez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +289
    Yes Dann was the one that helped me with getting the right versions, I remember now. Thank you Dann for coming to the rescue! I haven't used AMS for a while, it would be handy to know where to get the tracks that solve the black sky problem for future reference.

Thanks again :)

8. sci006

sci006

Ratings:
    +6
    Black skies issue resolved. Thanks Dann. Had random sky.mas files sitting in my locations folder which were messing with some of the tracks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.