Controls stop working

Scott Tanner

3vil - Steam
If I change wheel and pedal settings and save them under my own profile, quite often the wheel becomes unresponsive.The bar indicators showing pedals axis input don't show anything.Sometimes its just changing car setup files within a race and I don't realise the wheel has stopped working until I exit the pits. The last time it did it (a moment ago) I was resetting the event as I always start last despite qualifying first.

Wheel Driving Force GT
Profiler 100% FFB No centre steering, Separate pedal axis, 900 degress

Please can you help me identify the issue as its getting so frustrating

This happens to me all the time I have to restart the game constantly, for me its when I switch from car to car or change track. I've gotten to the point where if I quit out of a race I will just restart the game as I know when I start up another session the controls most likely will not be responding.
Windows 8.1 G27 wheel.

I have the same problem, when i load up a track and i go for a spin everything works fine.
The problem comes when i go to the controller options and assign/ change a button to my profile then i lost everything. My clutch is gone, brake and throttle and steering, can do nothing no more.

When i alt-tab to windows and check if the pedals and steering are working its all good.
I have to restart the game and everything is working fine again.
I have a Fanatec clubsport V2, Logitech G25 shifter stick and pedals with the Leo Bodnar adapter attached. Win8.1

When i did used my G25 steering wheel i sometimes had the same problem.

Hope somebody now's a fix or something......

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%