Controls just quit working

This is a really strange issue that I saw my friends with different wheels having while at Spa and only with a certain car or 2. One was the Porsche GT3. He was going down Kemmel right in front of me and he just kept going straight. Inputs wouldn't do anything. Logs out and comes back in, same thing. Then, Sunday night I'm driving the Merc at Spa and the same thing happened to me. Had another friend with this issue, but can't remember the car for sure or his controls. We've both done file integrity checks, nothing wrong there. I've deleted and reinstalled my up to date drivers. He has a Fanatec 2.5 wheel, I have a Tmaster TX and we both have Fanatec V3 pedals. Anyone else having or had this issue? It may happen in these cars at other tracks, but I've driven the Porsche and the Merc at 4 or 5 of the other tracks with no issues. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Yep sounds like the DQ thing. Corresponding changelog line from the 1.0.7 builds:

> - Rejoining a server while disqualified is now detected in all situations, locking down the car in the pitlane (instead of doing so on the straight after the first lap).

"Lap" can ofc. also be a split

Thank.s guys. That's exactly what it sounds and feels like. I can't speak for my friends, but I can say for sure that I hadn't cut the track or sped out of the pits, but the server may have thought otherwise, It might also be my lap times are to slow:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years