Controlling AC in VR

Greetings fellow racers, I have to lift headset & use mouse to select in game setting on monitor, whereas with other games head movement moves the cursor & a button push on the steering wheel selects that choice. Am I missing a setting or is there a trick or add on that would correct this. Answers on a postcard to.....

The VR support is really marginal, it renders but there is no interface capabilities at all. PC2 was the first of the VR sim integrations to become a more native experience where the menu and interface was all nice and slick and easy from the wheel and headset. AC just has quite poor support in general, all of the car/track etc selection is outside of VR, it isn't a slick VR experience at all, requires a keyboard and mouse and really a monitor as well.

It's not the best experience, but you should still be able to use the mouse without lifting the headset as the cursor should be rendered on the HUD (yellow dot for me). You might need to 'waggle' the mouse a bit to get it to show. There are some quirks, but I found I got used to them after a while a could do an entire race meeting without taking off the headset as I could naturally find the mouse after a bit of practice

The VR support is really marginal, it renders but there is no interface capabilities at all. PC2 was the first of the VR sim integrations to become a more native experience where the menu and interface was all nice and slick and easy from the wheel and headset. AC just has quite poor support in general, all of the car/track etc selection is outside of VR, it isn't a slick VR experience at all, requires a keyboard and mouse and really a monitor as well.
Indeed...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years