Controller Question About RallySimFans RBR

Just installed RSF's RBR (Full Installation). I think that I've got controllers mapped correctly, except that my pedals axes are reversed. IOW, stepping on throttle lowers my speed while letting off throttle increases speed. Similar problem with application of the brake pedal.

I have multiple controllers - TM PC-Racer wheel, and Fanatec CSL Elite pedals. Does anyone know how to correct this pedal axes problem?

FWIW - If it matters, I did not register an account on the website. I simply downloaded and installed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Bert

In the RSF Launcher manager, click on Throttle pedal inverted
2022-01-03_105741.png

Thanks for that, milord37. That solved the problem.

However, I still have 2 more questions that I hope you can help with:

1. When in the cockpit, I'm sitting a bit too low for my taste, making it difficult to see down the road. Is there a way to raise the seat or view a bit? Or alternatively, is there a bumper cam or bonnet cam view available? If so, how/where do I access it?

2. If I have currently have no interest in racing online (multiplayer), do I still need to register and set up an account? I ask only because I don't like to register for something I won't use. But I've had the game crash my PC (needed to re-boot) when I tried to access a Quick Rally and I'm wondering whether not having a login may have been the cause.

Thanks again!

In the game, right click mouse and get this mask, from here you can choose the type of view, adjust the seat position and set the FOV.
Registration does not involve any commitment, I do not know if it is essential for the RSF Launcher to work

Attachments

• 2022-01-03_232602.png
    2022-01-03_232602.png
    686 KB · Views: 306
In the game, right click mouse and get this mask, from here you can choose the type of view, adjust the seat position and set the FOV.
Registration does not involve any commitment, I do not know if it is essential for the RSF Launcher to work
Hmmm........It seems that every answer I get leads to more questions. (Sorry.)

I find that my mouse buttons are not functional within the menus or game, although I can see and move the mouse cursor. Is there a setting somewhere to make them active? And/or exactly where do I need to be within the game to bring up the mask that you referenced?

Thanks again for your patience with me.

Thanks again, milord37. That's a very informative video. My problem was that I needed to double-right-click the mouse to get to the camera settings. (I was single-right-clicking.) I've got my view set up fine for me now.

Unfortunately, I still crash out of RBR when choosing a "Quick Rally". But I'm OK with that as long as I can "practice" the rally stages instead. If that works for all available rallies, that will keep occupied for a good long while! :)

Thanks again!

Yes, sorry for forgetting to specify that a "double click" is required. I'm glad you solved it anyway. If you need more information, don't worry, I'm here. Have fun with RBR

Nothing happends when I right click my mouse ?

Am I missing something ??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing