TT Isle of Man - The Game

Agree. Does anyone remember the first two MotoGP games for the original Xbox, by Climax Studios?

The rear traction model was BRILLIANT. You could get the rear out of shape under acceleration, breathe the throttle and maybe tap the brake and catch a bunch of slides.

I would LOVE for a member of the Kylotonn team to roll out an OG Xbox, find a copy of either of those games and learn what the rear wheel grip model of this game should feel like.

IOM TT is a wonderful game, but there is room for improvement.

oh yeah! the motogp online demo was the first multiplayer console racing i played. i was addicted. motogp 2 was even better. i thought the physics and control was superb. i had a crazy controller config with that big, fat, original xbox controller.

Yeah I don't dislike Sulby Bridge, as long as I brake in time! ;) I noticed that at the final right hand hairpin the ai took a realy wide line in and I'm trying that a bit myself now.

signpost should be ok but it's a corner where I've had a load of weird rear issues so I just hate it!

I really wish more corners were named in the game, makes it so much easier to learn!

Signpost is fine but the recommended line is crap IMO (if you have racing lines on). I turn in a lot sooner and I can take it in second without skidding out, whereas if you follow the line you have to take it in first.

2.92 dollars? That is too cheap isn't it? Or is everything that cheap in your country?
Hmm.. i'm not sure if everything is cheap here, probably because I get the first day's price at launch?? I also check back the price a few days later, turns out the price goes up to Rp390.000 around 28.29 USD

Hmm.. i'm not sure if everything is cheap here, probably because I get the first day's price at launch?? I also check back the price a few days later, turns out the price goes up to Rp390.000 around 28.29 USD

Looks like you got very lucky with a Steam pricing glitch, perhaps a misplaced decimal point. Happens sometimes when something is released.

oh yeah! the motogp online demo was the first multiplayer console racing i played. i was addicted. motogp 2 was even better. i thought the physics and control was superb. i had a crazy controller config with that big, fat, original xbox controller.

YES! Same experience here.

Finally managed a lap on the big track without a crash. But I didn't get the achievement. When I watched the replay, I noticed I tapped a wall but didn't crash. I guess that was enough to deny me the achievement. Damn. I will try a 4 or 6 lap race this weekend.

Anybody still interested in doing a competition?
I'm out. It's impossible to steward and stop people cheating. Some will say one thing and do another. That's the nature of it. If only the MP server could be set up so all doing the same, but alas it can't.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back