F1 2010 Contracts again [sorry]

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
In career mode, Do you generally get offerred a contract by your current team first?

I'm in 1st year of 3 years and with Torro Rosso, but was hoping I'd be picked up by a bigger team after a good few wins. I don't want to decline and then find out the game ends after 1 year or something as I have had no other deals!! :redface:

If you are in your first year, you may not get many offers other than from your current team as your reputation won't be high enough. Although if you are way off from completing your season objective they might delay the offer.

I have been offered a contract by my current team at Silverstone each year. I'm in season 4/7 and have signed with Lotus for season 5 so am not very experienced at getting or accepting other teams offers I'm afraid.
In a 7 year career Renault is 31 points and RedBull /McLaren 35.
The Lotus is so fast now I would not change teams except for a tier 1 car.

I can't remember what settings I started on but I get forced to accept new contracts each year :\ think it might be three years? I've won the WDC first two years (once with McLaren) now with Toro Rosso in 3rd season, 10 races in and I can't anywhere near the points, the car is really slow and I've tried different set ups. I've complained a lot because of it and the team is now disgruntled :d Think I may actually go the whole season without a win!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back