F1 2010 Contract time.... Help :-)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there all,

Im in need of your guys help. Im close to the end of my 1st season with 5 races remaining riving for force india. Im currently leading the championship and i have offers off most of the teams except mclaren,ferrari, redbull and renault. Now do I go for the likes of mercedes and get a better deal, go for a more middle ish team or stick with force india or a lower team and build up my reputation?
I read some where that if i sign for a bigger team it slows my reputation down?
What would you guys do?

Force India and Mercedes use the same engine so their cars have similar speed. Mercedes usually finish ahead of Force India so they might have a bit better performance in the game. A move to Sauber or Toro Rosso would be more of a lateral move (or even a small step down). So I think your best choices would be to stick with Force India or move to Mercedes.

I don't know if you get less rep from signing with a bigger team but if that is true then it would be better to stick with Force India if your goal is to get a drive with one of the top teams.

Personally, I would sign with Mercedes.

(side note: doesn't Force India have a pitlane bug?)

How long is yr career?
You need to decide if you want to be in the fastest possible car soonest or to grow a small team as #1 driver and get that satisfaction.
It also depends what challenge you want from AI/assists. Legend/no assists full sim etc is a different cup of tea to say pro/with assists. For example I was getting regular podiums in yr 1 in the lotus. Yr 2 I turned off ABS/TCS, turned on Tyre Sim, Rules, damage. It got a lot more challenging. Remember that the deal generated by beating your nominated rival will be a 1 year deal unless your rep points get to their required level.
I'm in 2nd yr of 7 year career with Lotus. The Lotus is getting faster (even Jarno somewhat )as we get R&D goals.
The smaller teams will get faster season on season (ie go up the tiers) if you perform well. I've signed for 3rd year @£10.5m and want to win the WDC with Lotus.
See what I mean. There is no right answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back