Content server error 20004

Today few minutes ago I could see there was some small update (5min) when I tried to start Raceroom.
But now I cannot start Raceroom.
1 Hour before this "update" anything was OK.
WTF:mad:

Raceroom error.png

OK guys I just checked the Steam forum and there is a lot of people reporting the same error.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: When I saw all the other comments I just thought: Why dont they test the "update" before launching it?

it was and was working ;
and is working now
I think you should have rephrased it as: The problem has been solved now :sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Be aware that I didnt scream: This is soo terrible that I will never use Raceroom again.
Because as the (few) other times I have experienced this in Raceroom the problem has been solved reasonable fast.
But (taken from the Steam comments) where nobody could launch the game - then I sincerely dont understand why this was not tested a bit more throughly before upload.:thumbsup:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs2: Beside spoiling the launch for a lot of us:sneaky: then what was this "update" about?

it was tested before the upload , for two days ; it was then loaded to the live version , and was workinng for 20minutes , then there was a backend issue that rejected it , this could not be tested before as this was a break down , not an error which needed to be fixed , twice hence the 2 quick addons

and whether you scream or not it doesnt change your all knowing and pointy finger prose ;)

Andi

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: "not an error which needed to be fixed " - but fixed anyway by the devs!
Probably just for fun.:roflmao:
The game was already working again before they released the 70MB update. As far as I know, the error 20004 appears when their server responsible for user content licenses is down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back