Content purchased at Sector3 can be added to Steam?

Hi guys/gals,

So I'm new to R3E and really love it. I just DLed it the other day on Steam and WOW (!), I'm blown away! Great job Sector3Studios! Anyhow I've only been racing online/offline with GT6, F1 2014-2015 for a few years, but really enjoy it and getting smoother and faster everyday (BTW: I really like F1-2015 - call me crazy!).

Anyhow, I want to purchase the DTM 2015 package. If I purchase it from S3S site, can it be installed on my Steam game account?

EDIT: Wasn't thinking - probably should ask this at the Sector3 forums - sorry guys!

Thanks and good day,

DrDetroit

you just buy content on site (preferably buy vRP and buy content with them - cheaper) ... than content is drivable in game .. no need to add anything anywhere ... it is unlock for your account once you buy it ... also in case you haven`t notice you can test drive every car in game before buying

Ouvert is correct! The steam version works just fine with the R3E store. You can buy DLC trough Steam if you want, but that's mainly there to lure people into using the R3E store: Unless there's a nifty steam sale, buying it trough the R3E store is a lot cheaper

Esp. because you get discounts for content you already own: If you buy the DTM2015 package and then later buy the ADAC GT package, you get a discount because DTM and ADAC share a lot of tracks. If only Codemasters had this system for their F1 games!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I did buy from S3S website, seemed a lot cheaper than Steam since they take into account cars/tracks you may own when final discount is determined (not sure Steam does that).

Man, this is a fantastic racing sim. Surprised it's not more prominent than it is - I found it by accident.

Anyhow, thanks again!

DrDetroit

Thanks guys. I did buy from S3S website, seemed a lot cheaper than Steam since they take into account cars/tracks you may own when final discount is determined (not sure Steam does that).

Man, this is a fantastic racing sim. Surprised it's not more prominent than it is - I found it by accident.

Anyhow, thanks again!

DrDetroit

If you plan on buying a bit of content, you can buy VRP in bulk from the store at a cheaper rate (like 30% cheaper) than if you just buy single pieces through the game/store. It's the best way to get the most bang for your buck. :thumbsup:

https://www.raceroomstore.com/us/list_page?cat=24

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing