Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Actually I'm pretty certain that it will not remove any mod cars or tracks.
What @Please Stop This said above isn't actually incompatible with this, if you read it a particular way...
(Not sure how long it will take - it'll need to checksum all files and then download any broken ones, so if you're on an SSD and don't have much missing/broken, maybe not very long at all.)

it doesnt take long, as most of the big files are the same, i guess
sound mods for kunos cars will be broken after that
additional mods (non-kunos cars or tracks) will not be touched
copy cars and tracks away and back will work as you said

Last edited:
I did the verify game files integrity via Steam. It worked :) AC now works again.

There's something I don't understand though: I did the verify via Steam, then deleted all my cars and tracks to copy back in all my cars and tracks that I had backed up / copied just before verifying AC files via Steam. But to paste them back in, there wasn't enough space on my C drive.

This doesn't make sense as I had had enough space for all my cars and tracks after the verify via Steam.

Any idea?

If you deleted cars and tracks, they must be in the recycle bin and s.o. doesn't marked this space as free.
Anyway, you didn't need to do that. Only original files are overwriten and only if they were modified, like sounds for example. If you install this kind of mods as mods in CM, you only need to deactivate them before doing the integrity check.

If you deleted cars and tracks, they must be in the recycle bin and s.o. doesn't marked this space as free.
Anyway, you didn't need to do that. Only original files are overwriten and only if they were modified, like sounds for example. If you install this kind of mods as mods in CM, you only need to deactivate them before doing the integrity check.
Thanks for the reply.
I don't use CM to install mods; I do it manually.
I needed to delete the newly installed Cars and Tracks folders as a lot of rubbishy Kunos original car skins (that I had deleted) were reinstalled (Sounds too, tyres... ), and to some extent this is true for the tracks too.

On my Windows 10, when you delete huge amounts of data (like 100Gbs or something), a warning comes up to say that it is too big for the recycle bin. Also, I deleted the recycle bin contents after the integrity check - there wasn't much in there.

Thanks for the reply.
I don't use CM to install mods; I do it manually.
I needed to delete the newly installed Cars and Tracks folders as a lot of rubbishy Kunos original car skins (that I had deleted) were reinstalled (Sounds too, tyres... ), and to some extent this is true for the tracks too.

On my Windows 10, when you delete huge amounts of data (like 100Gbs or something), a warning comes up to say that it is too big for the recycle bin. Also, I deleted the recycle bin contents after the integrity check - there wasn't much in there.
You should use something like CM or JGSME to manage the mods wich make modifications over original files, like sounds. This way, you can revert the modification when you want and turn the original file back.

Hi everyone, I just received the Content Manager Key for the full version, but can't find where to write it.
The CM is already installed in basic/free mode.
Any idea?
Thank you.

1574761152319.png

I had Sol selected in the sidebar, I rebooted the computer and the Sol icon in the side bar was gone.
Checked the ini and DEV APPS is enabled.
ENABLE_DEV_APPS=1
SCALE_STEP=0.1
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

and I can't save the steering wheel settings..with the following error

Attachments

• CM.JPG
    CM.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
please check (or change) if you have this in
"Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\gameplay.ini" :

[PYTHON]
ENABLE_PYTHON=1

If still not working: delete this file from above and launch the game via the vanilla launcher.
It may crash then, but that's ok.
Run it again and enable this: Options - General - Apps (python)

They should be back when launching via CM.

If you are stuck with vanilla launcherr you have too much mods installed, see here:
disable cars in CM

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing