Content Manager 'Unexpected Error'

Whenever I launch AC a black screen appears with a text box reading Unexpected Error, then CM will give me a crash report. Nothing I do seems to be able to fix the issue. I've tried verifying the files in steam and using a different version of CSP, and reinstalling CSP. I can only get AC to launch if I the shaders patch is disabled.

The last thing I did before this started happening was installing a sound enhancement mod, so naturally I thought that was the problem and reverted the sfx folder back to before. But the crash still happens. I was playing AC an hour before the mod installation just fine.

Any idea as to what might've caused this and how to fix it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 373
Rule of thumb: Test with kunos content only to exclude the used mods!

And with a screenshot noone will be able to help. There is a reason there are logs and files named crashXXX.report.

I'm getting a Windows popup box with an "Unexpected Error" message. There is no error log generated from CM or Assetto Corsa. This occurs exclusively with Pessio's "Heat" (aka Gurney Eagle) mod. I have CSP (v0.1.73/recommended) active through Content Manager per the instructions on Pessio's website. CM "Analyze" does suggest that there is an issue with the suspension. I've tried with the fixed version and without fixing. Same crash. I've not encountered this issue with any other of hundreds of mods (including other mods that Pessio has made). No response from Pessio (I emailed him through his website). It's probably something stupid on my part, but I don't know where to look! Thanks in advance for any help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%