Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I think I have a better solution, try this:

g27bug.png

The bug has gone here, even when using latest CSP v0.1.67-preview1 and SOL 2.0 RC3
Tell me if it works for you.

A problem has arisen with my Content Manager where when I click on the "Folder" button in the Content tab to open the Windows folder of the track or car I get an error message - "explorer.exe - Application Error" "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

Everything else in CM works as normal and CM continues to run after I click OK on the error box. I have tried deleting CM folders and reinstalling Assetto Corsa through Steam but the error continues. Since I do alot of tinkering with mods this makes it inconvenient to hunt folders whenever I want to make adjustments to track or car files.

Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know of a fix? A search of the forums and internet for similar errors has not produced a solution.

i choose my car and track in AC content manager and hit drive when it loads up it loads what i played on steam start up i can change it in steam and then drive what i want if anyone can help please let me know ASAP can show photos !!! cheers

Hi, when starting a server from the AC Content Manager, I go to the server to get in and I get this error, does anyone know how to solve it or why can it be? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• F.PNG
    F.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 95
Hi I’ve had the same issue with CM disappearing. I’ve reloaded which is fine but I was part through a couple of offline championships. The championships are still there but show as not started. Can I reload from where I left off?

Hi Guys,

I was looking to download Content Manager from acstuff.ru. Having scanned the package at VirusTotal it reported 2 detections. I'm aware that these are more than likely false positives but am a little concerned that Dr Web (Russian) has flagged it - acstuff also being a .ru site. Has anyone had any issues?

Also, just out of interest how do you uninstall Content Manager if you need to?

Many thanks

VT1.JPG

Help why this setting (CTRL+Z / Gear 7) wont work on actual online game esp in Drift Playground Tando Buddies car (on test work fine).
My Setup is:
TS-PC RACER
THA8 Shifter
USB Handbrake
The things that i tried. which didnt work.
Fresh reinstall (i uninstall then delete all files from the root folders and in the documents)
Restart my PC
Save the setting in Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controllers\savedsetups
Save the setting in Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controllers\presets
Tried different wheel buttons / gears. button 11 / button 12 / gear 4 5 6 7
Tried different letters. Z X C A
Help i really need this coz i always mess up on drifts and i dont want to get kick out because im just too slow to go back on pits.(ppl from behind slam on me)
Untitled.png

how i save this setting.
Save preset -> i click the drift.ini -> Save -> Yes
Untitled2.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back