Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Yeah, CM update neglected to think about people who don't use CSP.

For the 5 sections here you need to disable autoupdates in all of them by clicking the ... on the top right, and selecting the top option.
9PlFrnH.jpg

It has a checkmark when it's enabled, no checkmark when it's disabled like mine is.

I don't know if you need to install CSP to get these menus visible.

Last edited:
The easiest option would be install any version of CSP, disable autodownloads, and then turn off CSP with the master switch or delete it. I don't think CM has user editable settings.

The easiest option would be install any version of CSP, disable autodownloads, and then turn off CSP with the master switch or delete it. I don't think CM has user editable settings.
Yeah the only file that I see change when playing with settings is not editable at least not in a normal text editor.

Oh well... I was hoping I had simply missed the option. Installing, disabling auto updates and uninstalling seems to have worked. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

After you disable the auto downloads in csp and delete csp, does it then delete all these files it has been downloading overtime? Or do I need to that manually elsewhere?

Last edited:
To my knowledge you'll need to manually delete them unless this path is part of how you "delete csp":
assettocorsa\extension\config
(specifically, \cars\loaded & \tracks\loaded, but if you don't want CSP at all it's fine to delete the entire thing)

Everything in extension is safe to delete, the most likely source of files other than CSP's autoloading is other addons that come with CSP compatibility.

Last edited:
Did you fill up the drive where CM is located? That will cause all kinds of strange problems.
The drive was quite full (c) where CM located itself too. I've since reinstalled AC, CM and CSP/SOL and free'd up space but still i am having issues. The only thing changed since last playing it fine was the most recent CSP and a SOL beta which I'm not running on this new version

Still get black screen 9/10 times with "ACS not responding" and the 1 few times its works there is no sound.... got me confused for sure.

The drive was quite full (c) where CM located itself too. I've since reinstalled AC, CM and CSP/SOL and free'd up space but still i am having issues. The only thing changed since last playing it fine was the most recent CSP and a SOL beta which I'm not running on this new version

Still get black screen 9/10 times with "ACS not responding" and the 1 few times its works there is no sound.... got me confused for sure.
Did you recently update windows? I finally did yesterday and started getting black screens and crashes when entering a game. Rolled back this morning but have yet to try AC.

Did you recently update windows? I finally did yesterday and started getting black screens and crashes when entering a game. Rolled back this morning but have yet to try AC.
I had done afew of the smaller updates but the major one I had been putting off due to the large update package size. It has since updated and still continues the issues.

A very good point you raise though as the Frame work and security updates had gone through in the last week or so I shall look into if any Firewall or other settings have changed aswell as run in compatibility mode.

Keep me updated on how you go and I shall do the same

It is not Windows I update manually and CM is okay
The only odd thing with the latest cumulative update media tool was also updated
and contained the normal Flash update. The only updates to install are Cumulative
and NET Framework
New also is pesky Intel Ethernet and 32bit not 64bit
I have worked out on game tower you must force driver install before you
install your usual 64bit driver and all is good

Fresh media tool + manual install only updates (2) you should have
2004 updates.jpg

Did you move CM folder in documents to a temp and try
If it is not that then delete both CM folders and re-install it but I guessing you already tried both

I am having big trouble creating a 'championship' properly in Content Mgr.

I cannot find anywhere any kind of manual/guide, etc that goes over all of the functions of Content Mgr. Does anything like that exist, other than youtube videos that help you initially setup Content Mgr?

Also, is there any site or forum (or discord channel) that i should be on where i could ask specific questions about issues with Content Mgr? Surely, something like that exists, but i can't find anything that is of any help with explaining how to use (or solve problems with) Content Mgr

Thanks
Randy
:)

Hi! Could you detail which graphics mods did you disable? I am facing the same problem. Have CSP 1.67 preview 1 and SOL 2.0 beta 3. I was thinking it was SOL, but I reverted back to 1.7 and didn't solve the problem

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%