Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

svIWDCr.png

Kqpze7t.png

ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 tage,und mehrmaligen Anfragen keine Reaktion.
Ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 Tagen, und mehrere Anfragen keine Reaktion
:(:(:teuflisch:

MOD-Edit: ENGLISH only here at RD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have donated and have yet to receive a key. I've emailed cm-support@assettocorsa.club at least three times now and have no response. I would personally suggest anyone avoids this program.

You first message and it is to tell people to avoid the best app ever created for Assetto Corsa by a guy that has been supporting his customers above any expectations any body can have.
Really?

I don't use this app ( just a personal choice as this app seems very very good ).... but the author seems absent for a rather long time there:
x4fab was last seen: Jun 16, 2017

Hoping for all he'll answer your messages soon. :(

I just heard about one guy in a club race that he donated but didn't get a key. He then found out that it's an automatic process and he found the bug:
To get your key instantly you need to donate but put your email, just your email into the comment too.
No guarantee for it but I did it looong ago and I got my key after a few seconds!
If you can and want to, just donate the minimum again and put the email in the comment at the donate site. Should solve it :)

Again: I can't guarantee that it works but I can tell you that content manager is an awesome tool!

why did they remove race department support ? was my main reason for purchasing this addon.....:(
I felt like crying when I read the changelog to the recent update. I've been in love with Content Manager for a long time, but that feature was the tits. It probably saves 50% or more of the time it takes to download a mod, unpack, move files, etc. I'm shocked more people aren't asking about this. I'm the only person who's brought it up in the official thread for CM on the Kunos forums.

Was removal of the feature requested by Race Department?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%