Content Manager steer lock option...

Yes and working perfectly with an OSW Simucube 1
Set SImucube to the max degree allowed by AC (sorry, I don't remember, 1140?) and then let CM do the rest.
In AC soft lock disabled, lock are directly managed from Simucube. Soft lock of my wheel (and generally of all OSW) are working a lot better than the one in AC.

Together with car specific controls settings a great addition, mainly when you use different steering wheels on your device.
I simply don't have to care anymore of anything, just to be sure to mount the correct wheel for the car I want to use.
Till now never a fault with a lot of cars, kunos and modded content indifferently

Last edited:
Yes and working perfectly with an OSW Simucube 1
Set SImucube to the max degree allowed by AC (sorry, I don't remember, 1140?) and then let CM do the rest.
In AC soft lock disabled, lock are directly managed from Simucube. Soft lock of my wheel (and generally of all OSW) are working a lot better than the one in AC.

Together with car specific controls settings a great addition, mainly when you use different steering wheels on your device.
I simply don't have to care anymore of anything, just to be sure to mount the correct wheel for the car I want to use.
Till now never a fault with a lot of cars, kunos and modded content indifferently

How do you enable soft lock from the Simcube 1 software? I also own a Simucube 1 and my steering wheel rotates freely thousands of degrees in the game.

Sorry can't help you. My wheel had always perfect bumpstops from the beginnig, nothing compared to the soft lock simulated via software inside simuators.
I have a Simucube 1, small mige, upgraded with Biss-C encoder bought from SImracingbay and with last Granite firmware.
I never cared about bumpstop, enabled by default, just set the wheel angle and bumpstops were working perfectly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%