Content Manager Server Host Problem

Hi there,

i wanna race with a friend online with our own prefered settings (Cars, Tracks) so i decided to host a Server.

I opened all Ports TCP 9600, 8081 UDP 9600, 8081 in the Router and also in the Firewall. The Server seems to be running, my friend can see it in the Server list also, but he can't connect. Same for me. I can't connect with online server list, only with LAN Tab.
We got the same Error Text: • Can’t load any information: server did not respond in given time.

Anyone got the same Problems? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

Found the Problem: the Router

after much more googleing i came to the Result that my Router is the Problem. I can open Ports in the Router but they aren't "completely" open.. So simple thing the Router is a son of a b***h.. Many other People with similar faults in different Games with this Router.
Use a Speedport W724v

Found the Problem: the Router

after much more googleing i came to the Result that my Router is the Problem. I can open Ports in the Router but they aren't "completely" open.. So simple thing the Router is a son of a b***h.. Many other People with similar faults in different Games with this Router.
Use a Speedport W724v
did you ever Fix it cause I am having the same issues

Would you mind sending or posting a Pic of the Port forwarding ... I have this, and am having no luck

Attachments

• ROUTER Setting  Screen shot.png
    ROUTER Setting Screen shot.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,238

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back