Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hello guys,
I am pretty new here, but played some time with the content manager, and decided I want to set up a server once in a while.
Hence I paid 20 USD to
Дмитрий Алексеев
alekseyevdima@gmail.com

I got there via the "Switch to full Version" Button in Content manager.

Now, is that even a correct adress??

As I read these two guys above.....

please don't tell me I send money to anywhere, but not to the makers of Content Manager.....

So.. i'm new to the content manager and i tried it not for 3 hours but i didn't manage to make it work.

I always get the message "race cancelled" when i'm trying to load a track.
I tried different cars, tracks, resolution, without my triple setup, other starters, removed the weather folder,... everything i found on the web + racedepartment.

I only pushed the Shaders Patch + Sol 1.0 and didn't use any other mods.

Here is my latest crash log. #thanks4help
(can't upload a .dmp file - crash file) uploaded to mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jur8i7ami3xm4qu/crash_20190305_213824.dmp/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jur8i7ami3xm4qu/crash_20190305_213824.dmp/file

I don't know if the following method will work as well as in the case of an everlasting "Waiting for the end of Race" ... but maybe ?

Close CM, use the original launcher, launch a session with original car and track ... and going on track for sure .... just1 minute or even less is enough.
Exit race and AC Launcher .... restart CM and try again to launch your session .....
In my case, the message shows again but disappears within a few seconds ( even if they seem to be longer :D ) and the event starts perfectly.

NB: the "Waiting for the end of Race" problem is mostly due to a mistake: you launch an event and you notice you chose a wrong car. If you don't go on track with it,.... sure that when you stop the event and launch the same event with another car ..... this message is there.
Each time I had this message, the reason was always the same as described just above.

Now will the solution work for your own problem ... I really don't know.

Okay today i tried everything again, reinstalled,.... now i know whats the problem.
The problem is the "Shaders Extensions Weather FX + ACC Ext Rain"
if i deactivate them both it works.

Hi there,

so I finally bought and downloaded the Red Pack to get my hands on the 488 GT3, but Content Manager is simply not showing the added cars/track. Is there any way to force an update of the content manager? If I click on any car and check the folder I can see the new ferraris in the folder just fine...

I get the "race canceled" message when I try to drive a McLaren, e Mercedes and the newest Geroda car, the Facel Vega II. I know cars are the problem, but I can't find a solution to this problem. Even on a fresh install, I can't drive them.

Either the cars are too old or they require the physics extensions from the shader patch. Do you have the shaders patch installed? If it is installed, you have to check your log files for further hints on what's wrong. You can usually find them in the path "%HomePath%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs"

I looked up in the crash logs and found this:
ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 000000C659EFCC90
But I don't know what to do with this info.
It is right in the end of the loading process. I'm trying to run a moded Mclaren F1 93'

Are you by any chance trying to connect to a server? I have exactly that issue when trying to connect to some servers. As those are not even in the server list after I restart CM, I think it is a connectivity issue.

If it's offline, sorry I simply don't know. Maybe you should go to the shaders patch discord and ask over there.

Are you by any chance trying to connect to a server? I have exactly that issue when trying to connect to some servers. As those are not even in the server list after I restart CM, I think it is a connectivity issue.

If it's offline, sorry I simply don't know. Maybe you should go to the shaders patch discord and ask over there.
I'm trying to race offline. Thak you for the tip. I'll ask over there. Cheers

I installed CM a few months ago and AC began to stutter, so I hastily uninstalled it. However, it looked so useful that I tried it again last month and it has since worked flawlessly, apart from a problem with showrooms. There are lots of useful functions, such as loading the correct shifter/paddle option for a car. My favourite feature so far is saving grids of cars from the same era, class or power/weight ratio, which ensures close and interesting races. Now that CM is running smoothly, I want to install Sol as soon as the next Sol upgrade appears.

CM is daunting at first (so many options to choose from!) but it is definitely worth installing.
I also waited too long to play with CM!What a great thing.Donated also and got key same day.Do you know in which folder Content menager saves that presets for custom AI grid and other CMm settings?I wanna back up that so in future I have all presets.Thanks!
Also with OK install of CM,patch and SOL.Do we have extension folder only in MODS folder or like me extension folder exist also in root Assetto Corsa folder?I have 2 of those folders

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 93 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 131 13.7%