Content Manager "race cancelled"

noah.

1RPM
Original poster
Dec 4, 2018
So.. i'm new to the content manager and i tried it not for 3 hours but i didn't manage to make it work.

I always get the message "race cancelled" when i'm trying to load a track.
I tried different cars, tracks, resolution, without my triple setup, other starters, removed the weather folder,... everything i found on the web + racedepartment.

I only pushed the Shaders Patch + Sol 1.0 and didn't use any other mods.

Here is my latest crash log. #thanks4help
(can't upload a .dmp file - crash file) uploaded to mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jur8i7ami3xm4qu/crash_20190305_213824.dmp/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jur8i7ami3xm4qu/crash_20190305_213824.dmp/file

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
I don't know if the following method will work as well as in the case of an everlasting "Waiting for the end of Race" ... but maybe ?

Close CM, use the original launcher, launch a session with original car and track ... and going on track for sure .... just1 minute or even less is enough.
Exit race and AC Launcher .... restart CM and try again to launch your session .....
In my case, the message shows again but disappears within a few seconds ( even if they seem to be longer :D ) and the event starts perfectly.

NB: the "Waiting for the end of Race" problem is mostly due to a mistake: you launch an event and you notice you chose a wrong car. If you don't go on track with it,.... sure that when you stop the event and launch the same event with another car ..... this message is there.
Each time I had this message, the reason was always the same as described just above.

Now will the solution work for your own problem ... I really don't know.

noah.

1RPM
Original poster
Dec 4, 2018
Okay today i tried everything again, reinstalled,.... now i know whats the problem.
The problem is the "Shaders Extensions Weather FX + ACC Ext Rain"
if i deactivate them both it works.