Content Manager Mod - Issues With Wheel Settings

hi guys,

I'm having some issues with the Assetto Corsa Content Manager mod. For some reason when i launch from content manager my h pattern shifter stops working.. its as if the clutch is mapping backwards or soemthing)

i use a th8rs shifter and a g27 pedal / wheel.

do you have any suggestions for troubleshooting? If i re-map the wheel in assetto corsa it starts working again from the main EXE, but the second I try launching from Content Manager it breaks again. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I would really like to use content manager, but the configuration breaking is a deal breaker.

I've just had a similar issue. Wanted to check where my headlights were mapped so entered the controller menu through CM, left to start a race and now I have no mapped controls. May be a case of remapping the controls but a PITA.

Did you save your controller profile with everything mapped in CM ? ... or just in AC Launcher.
I wonder if sometimes there's not a sort of mismatch between CM and AC Launcher about those controller profiles or if it doesn't happen when CM and AC controller profiles are not exactly the same in both of them.

I had such a problem yesterday due to a mistake ( launching CM before my wheel was connected ... ) ... no single command was working when wheel was plugged.
Just connecting the G27 ( TH8 and CSP V2 always remaining plugged ) restarting CM and reloading controller profile in CM did the trick.

( Playseat Challenge mostly one of my cats favourite sleeping place .... when I don't drive... reason why I don't keep the G27 and TrackIR plugged. Cats love eating little cables ! :D )

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%