Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I finally solved my issue... But it was one of those deals where I did a few things at once, so not 100% sure which one fixed it. I have a feeling it was going in to the settings and turning on "Force 32 bit"... Not sure though... Just glad I have it fixed now.

When I want to donate, there is only a Russian source. Is it serious? I´ve often heard that people donate and then they got no reaction. Sounds fraudulent...

769C0F65-CAD9-48AB-ADBD-07567CDE6619.jpeg
Sorry to revive an semi old thread, i'm having trouble on some mod cars on replay while they are far away they look like this you can see through them, i cant seem to get to the windows in cm is there a fix for this?

Using AC Content Manager, you can automatically pick real conditions: Time of day, weather, temperature, sun position, cloud cover, even lighting seems bang on.

That's great, and done before in Project Cars 2, before they broke it.

The real magic is when you sit down after work or on the weekend, pull up your home track, setup a track day with various cars (another great feature of AC CM to populate opponents with similar cars to yours), and just go lapping.

When it comes together the feeling is surreal.

I've tried this in the middle of winter at 0C and today at 16C with clear skies, about 6pm. The snow or seasonal colours might not be there but everything else makes it a special experience.

It can be a truly soul pleasing experience especially when you know you'll probably never get the opportunity to drive a nice car on your home track.

AC Content Manager is absolutely worth the donation and opens up so many nice features.

Treat yourself and give it a try!

Hey, I know this thread is old, but none of the thing they say here seemed to fix my issue, so I searched and eventually found this fix and felt like it was important to tell y'all about it so people researching this will find my solution and hopefully it will fix it for them as well.

So you use content manager, go to the CM showroom, select the inner glass (very important to be the inner or it won't work) then click the three little dots next to the material, then click change value and make sure all the settings with "fresnel" in the name are set to 0. The fresnel effect is the culprit of the motion blur in many of the vehicles that have this problem, it worked on all the ones I've tried so far.

THANK YOU MY MAN

Hi,

Just had this issue also and it was because Windows Defender has blocked access to this folder. Go to Windows Security -> Virus & Threat protection -> Protection History - from here you will see that windows defender has blocked access to the cfg folder of assetto, go to "Contrrolled Folder Access Ssettings and turn off controlled folder access.
View attachment 346859
Hopefully this helps the rest of us who will be facing ths issue.
Thanks this did solve my problem using cm full version

You first message and it is to tell people to avoid the best app ever created for Assetto Corsa by a guy that has been supporting his customers above any expectations any body can have.
Really?
I also have donated $2.00 to get full version and still haven't gotten my key. I have emailed them twice no response yet. I'm pretty upset too. I mean it's only two dollars but I trusted them when they said it was automatic after I give donation. Seems the only thing automatic was the subtraction of $2.00 from my bank acount.

Good Morning to all.

So I had been running my G29 Steering wheel and pedal with Assetto Corsa Content Manager for a while now. Everything is working fine until two days ago.

Issue: At Full Throttle, the car is not accelerating like it is suppose to. A normal Straight line that would require 4th gear... I can't even make it to the end of 3rd gear. It felt like the car I am driving just doubled its weight.

All the indicator shows that I am at full throttle... but the car is not going at all. When I switch to Keyboard... the issue goes away... I tried different games like Project Cars 2... there's no issue there. My throttle pedal works just fine. I am not sure how to fix it.

I tried reinstalling Assetto Corsa, Content Manager and Logitech Driver, but the issue persist. I took the wires out and clean it with compressed air.

Can anyone please help me?

It seems there are BILLIONS of add-ons available to stick in ACC Content Manager.... any reviews available to narrow down the candidates?

EDIT.... I stand corrected... in AC.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%