Content manager full version

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Zoltan76, May 15, 2017.

1. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???

2. Jeron Bleeco

Jeron Bleeco

Ratings:
    +20
    Odd I didn't get that request and if I did I used cell# ....I donated thru paypal I believe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,719
    Same here. Contact the app creator (x4fab I think?), he's usually good at getting these things sorted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    I've tried to contact him. No answer... twice.

5. ws11

ws11

Ratings:
    +2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +416
    So I've seen some images with multiple cars in the showroom... does anyone know how to do it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle
    Banned

Ratings:
    +2,727
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Franz Surowetz

Franz Surowetz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 tage,und mehrmaligen Anfragen keine Reaktion.
    Ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 Tagen, und mehrere Anfragen keine Reaktion
    :(:(:teuflisch:

MOD-Edit: ENGLISH only here at RD.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  9. GSUS969

GSUS969

Ratings:
    +0
    I have donated and have yet to receive a key. I've emailed cm-support@assettocorsa.club at least three times now and have no response. I would personally suggest anyone avoids this program.

• Angry Angry x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle
    Banned

Ratings:
    +2,727
    How long ago did you donate?

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +414
    You first message and it is to tell people to avoid the best app ever created for Assetto Corsa by a guy that has been supporting his customers above any expectations any body can have.
    Really?

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +52
    i love this tool, good to manage skins...:thumbsup:

13. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle
    Banned

Ratings:
    +2,727
    But the dude ran off with his five bucks @Cote Dazur and we are all in on the scam!!!!! (seems legit)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. guidofoc

guidofoc
    Premium

Ratings:
    +273
  15. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +262
    I don't use this app ( just a personal choice as this app seems very very good ).... but the author seems absent for a rather long time there:
    x4fab was last seen: Jun 16, 2017

Hoping for all he'll answer your messages soon. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,299
    I just heard about one guy in a club race that he donated but didn't get a key. He then found out that it's an automatic process and he found the bug:
    To get your key instantly you need to donate but put your email, just your email into the comment too.
    No guarantee for it but I did it looong ago and I got my key after a few seconds!
    If you can and want to, just donate the minimum again and put the email in the comment at the donate site. Should solve it :)

Again: I can't guarantee that it works but I can tell you that content manager is an awesome tool!

17. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle
    Banned

Ratings:
    +2,727
    Stefano donated a couple days ago and received his key in under an hour...maybe you guys need to check your spam folder or something.....

18. Eddy

Eddy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Yeah as rasmus said you need to add your email to the comment, I forgot to do that so just donated another $1, it does say in the instructions when you buy it but I just didn't read then properly first time.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Manfredk2

Manfredk2

Ratings:
    +70
    same for me, i forgot my e-mail and didnt receive the key. Donated again (only one dollar) and got the key within one our

• Like Like x 1
  20. 2hats

2hats

Ratings:
    +0
    why did they remove race department support ? was my main reason for purchasing this addon.....:(

• Sad Sad x 1