Content manager full version

Zoltan76

250RPM
Mar 29, 2014
Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???

Jeron Bleeco

50RPM
Premium
Oct 14, 2013
Odd I didn't get that request and if I did I used cell# ....I donated thru paypal I believe.

Andy-R

1000RPM
Jul 23, 2016
So I've seen some images with multiple cars in the showroom... does anyone know how to do it?

Reactions: Mascot

Franz Surowetz

10RPM
Premium
Nov 22, 2016
ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 tage,und mehrmaligen Anfragen keine Reaktion.
Ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 Tagen, und mehrere Anfragen keine Reaktion
:(:(:teuflisch:

MOD-Edit: ENGLISH only here at RD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cote Dazur

1000RPM
Premium
May 21, 2013
I have donated and have yet to receive a key. I've emailed cm-support@assettocorsa.club at least three times now and have no response. I would personally suggest anyone avoids this program.
You first message and it is to tell people to avoid the best app ever created for Assetto Corsa by a guy that has been supporting his customers above any expectations any body can have.
Really?

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
I don't use this app ( just a personal choice as this app seems very very good ).... but the author seems absent for a rather long time there:
x4fab was last seen: Jun 16, 2017

Hoping for all he'll answer your messages soon. :(

RasmusP

6000RPM
Premium
Oct 7, 2016
I just heard about one guy in a club race that he donated but didn't get a key. He then found out that it's an automatic process and he found the bug:
To get your key instantly you need to donate but put your email, just your email into the comment too.
No guarantee for it but I did it looong ago and I got my key after a few seconds!
If you can and want to, just donate the minimum again and put the email in the comment at the donate site. Should solve it :)

Again: I can't guarantee that it works but I can tell you that content manager is an awesome tool!

Aug 31, 2012
Stefano donated a couple days ago and received his key in under an hour...maybe you guys need to check your spam folder or something.....

2hats

1RPM
Jun 5, 2013
why did they remove race department support ? was my main reason for purchasing this addon.....:(