RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Content Manager "Enable Python Apps" FPS Drop (Please Help)

GoshiAU

Driver & Engineer
Premium
ive recently reinstalled windows to improve my FPS on Assetto corsa and i have found that in content manager if you have the "Enable Python apps" which i use may apps that i need such as Helicorsa, ETC. Does anyone know how to fix this and stop it from dropping my FPS so hard ? without the option enabled i get normally 100-130 FPS Max graphics settings but then as soon as i enable the Python app option i go right down to 30-50 FPS. Ive attached a Picture below
1607642622382.png

My Specs are:
GTX 1060 6GB
I7-3770
16GB Ram

I know my PC should be more than enough to run AC well but its just the Python apps that kill it

Last edited:

Stereo

Premium
It just means your apps are using a lot of cpu time, you can try disabling them individually to find out which ones.

GoshiAU

Driver & Engineer
Premium
It just means your apps are using a lot of cpu time, you can try disabling them individually to find out which ones.
Yeah i started going through and doing that, looks like PDash and Race Essentials where the culprits, im back at 80-90 FPS