Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I reinstalled all of the DLCs again. And doing what's listed above, it's still the same. Hmm : |
Screenshot (5670).png

I had same issue in wrc cars, tried all combinations with driver files but no change
then I uncheck hide arms and wheel in CM settings and I manage to use wrc cars

Got the exact same problem.
I just bought dream pack 1 dlc but find nothing in dlcs section of CM.
Works fine in base game but without graphics and cars mods..
Any solution ?

The cars included in those packs are surely visible in the "Brands" section ( if not in the DLCs ).... included in the already existing cars of the same brand or in a new one there if it was not an existing brand yet.

I'm pretty new to AC despite being a long time sim racer. Absolutely loving what these add ons have done for the game. One thing I can't fathom though is if I turn on particleFX to get the spark effects I totally lose all smoke effects. Disable it and smoke is back. I'm on the latest shaders patch and sol 1.31

Any clues or is this a known conflict?

That's what I mean. If I enable particle FX smoke disappears (even though there are options for it within that plugin). But I need particleFX enabled to get sparks.
Do you use any mods for the smoke?
At my end, particle FX and the new smoke and dust work perfectly fine together.
I always try to be up-to-date with the latest version of Sol (1.4 RC4) and CSP (0.1.36).

Maybe you should do a clean install.
For a couple of months it's no problem any more to delete everything CSP and Sol related and do a clean install.
Only the config files which you should download via CM could take a bit longer due to their size.
Would be worth a try.
But perhaps it would be sufficient if you restore the original smoke files.

OR - something else:
Do you use wet mod (Alberto Fracasso) to get a wet track surface?

The original AC smoke does not work together with the new smoke from CSP. That should be clear, shouldn´t it? So you can choose only to have the new smoke (which does not work as a wet spray) or the normal AC smoke.
Are you sure?
A couple of days ago I deactivated the new smoke effect to drive in rainy conditions. (Spray looks ugly and dirty with new smoke enabled.) It worked perfectly well.

Too dumb to read. Sorry! You've written it exactly like I was trying to "correct" it ...

Last edited:
I've installed content manager in order to play with some mods and after that whenever I go to race the game doesn't get past the loading screen and returns me to menu.
The only way to play is to force 32bit and I have already uninstalled content manager and reinstalled AC and none of this was able to fix it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%