Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi,
I have the following issue: After I click the register button no cars showing. Just white fields. Select button doesn't work. I tried the ingame AC SRS-app and it works there. I read SRS did an update.
Has anyone the same issue? Any solutions?
I want to use the Content Manager because VR user. CM is an amazing tool.
Regards,
ID

Content-Manager-SRS-error.png

Edit: I have a workaround: I start AC normally and register. Close game and refresh the SRS side at Content Manager. Would be nice if someone find a regular solution ;)

Last edited:
In short, this is the issue;
Installed and setup Content Manager & the Custom Shader Patch;
The day/night change occurs nicely,

... but, my car cannot enable its lights. Whatever button or key you bind to it, it doesn't work.
The wipers - which are on the same setup page - do work fine.
It worked one time, and then no more.

I didn't exactly understand the problem, but did you try with Tab button on your keyboard? It might move focus to different UI elements until you get the Install button and you can press Enter on your keyboard.

Every mod on the list should have its own install button
That usually works but in this case it was a 1 of 7. Luckily mixed reality has been changing my resolution at random when starting up. In this case in down sized the CM UI.
But it's strange that it would scroll all the way down to the install button?
Thanks for the help guys!

I love this MOD, but i have a little trouble with it. It works good, except if i do an overtake and i want to see it, i push esc than replay, than i´m out of the race and i land on the main page, where i can choose a car, track....
Did you also experienced that one? How can i solve this?
thx in advance :)

Never had this problem .... but what I know is that the "Exit" is just under "Replay"

Are you sure you have the right resolution for your monitor ? ( if you're in VR I don't know as I have none )
This problem might make me think that your mouse cursor position should not be perfectly correct.

When you say Push ? ... is it with the mouse or a wheel button ? ... in this case check if it's still correctly assigned.

> I have one question too, is it possible to change hours when track lights are on?
> I can't find this anywhere.

I don't think you can, but I have 20 minutes of experience with this patch ...

That's cause most single seaters do not have brake lights, the only rear light is a rain light. So it needs to be set up with the single seater defaults.

Hey guys,

Seems my pc has had a day off. After the last update I have lost the PATCH control section (just shows "here you can set extra input bindings for Custom Shader patch" but no icons/boxes etc)

Also, I appear to have no wipers on any car, I can hear the rain, see it on the windscreen but wipers have gone, although the wiper noise is present.

Any ideas?

2020-03-29 11.02.35.jpg

Does anyone know how to add more sources like Race Department to the Mods Auto-Update feature in Content Manager? So far, I have the https://acstuff.ru/cup/ URL, but that's it. I tried to copy & paste the Race Dept Assetto Corsa downloads address line into the list but that didn't work. Any advice?
CM Mod Auto-Update.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years