Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

In the config tabs (cars config, cars textures, cars vao, etc.) i see:

Error:
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ", line 0, postion 0.

No idea what i've done. Can play the game but can't get any updates through these pages. Doe s someone have any idea?

Yes, that page is bugged on versions later than v0.8.2245.37760. You can still select events by category. Also, if you see "no track selected" right after selecting your track on the drive menu, that's because of another bug in these versions that triggers after a single-layout track is selected after a multi-layout one, so you'll have to select it again.
Hey AlleyViper, don't suppose you’ve found a workaround for the 'no track selected' issue, or is it something that can only be fixed with a CM update? It’s happening to me quite often.

Last edited:
I haven't found any workaround, sorry.
Oh well, just have to hope for a fix in a future update. Hey btw, in one of your previous posts you suggested someone disable the "disable windows transparency" option. I was having trouble with drag and drop so I tried that option and it fixed my issue. Just wanted to thank you for that.

• Deleted member 1578763

s-same issue here but sometimes gives me this error, maybe reinstalling/clearing cache/verifying integrity may help

I am having the same problem! Everything worked fine last night. Today, I can't get it to work. Sometimes the race starts but then I still get the error and content manager reopens even though the race is still going. I tried forcing the 32-but version just now and it started successfully, but idk what kind of performance impact the 32-but version has, so I don't consider that an acceptable solution or workaround.

Anyone know what's going on? There was a server issue the other day that affected CM, is this related?

The new thumbnail view of cars & tracks is pretty cool. I like that we have control over how wide to make it. 2, 3, 4 or more columns viewable at once. Depending on car/track count, of course.
Hql1UNp.png

LyiuI04.png
how do u get this thumbnail thing?

Hi guys, I, having a problem with AC Content manager. It will boot up fine, I can race using single player mode no problem, But when I click on the online tab the Manager crashes into a blue screen.
It was working fine, and all of a sudden this happened. I can boot up the OG launcher just fine.

I have a problem with CM or at least I think it's related to CM (or maybe to my AC install). The thing is CM won't record (register) lap times for some of my cars. Here's first example - Skoda 130RS:
skoda1.jpg

As you can see, the best lap time for Skoda 130RS is recorded on 'Results' page in CM. But it is not updated on 'LAP TIMES' page (as shown on screenshot below).
skoda2.jpg

And I got more cars with the same issue.
Could somebody tell me please what might be the problem here?

EDIT:
Another example of the same issue.
My best lap time is registered in CM on 'Results' section only:
stratos1.jpg

But on 'Drive' section it is not recorded at all:
stratos2.jpg

And in the section 'Lap times' there is no entry for Stratos as shown below:
stratos3.jpg

Last edited:
First thing I'd look for : AC does weird things if Car or Track folders have Capital letters. Besides that, sometimes with penalties disabled, you won't get a notification when you go past Track limits, and you will see your invalid Laptime during your session, but it will not be registered.

I'm aware of the issue with capital letters and always change them (so it's not a problem here). Second thing, I got always penalties enabled - so again not an issue in this case. And here's another example of this weird CM behaviour:
504_1.jpg

As shown above - lap time recorded withing the game. But CM just will not register it:
504_3.jpg

I just don't understand why it is happening?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back