content manager and when i drive its an automatic?

Hi,
i use content manager since yesterday to start a game or make changes....BUT, once i push test or start, it start in manual gearbox and i would like to have an automatic, i can change this in the game. But i want to make that change in content manager...any idead would be great,...have a good sunday all.

In the Drive menu, at the left and the right of the Tyre blankets ...you see three dots.
Click on them and you'll have a menu which offers you the way to modify all assists .... including the one you're looking for.

Surely a bad install for some cars or tracks !

Try the car on a original AC track and if it makes no problem ..... that's not the car, but the track which makes problems.

NB: I'm not installing anything except Shaders Light Patch with CM ... and I'm sure some tracks download files don't include the full path for their install process.
So ... how CM reacts to this problem, I don't know

Surely a bad install for some cars or tracks !

Try the car on a original AC track and if it makes no problem ..... that's not the car, but the track which makes problems.

NB: I'm not installing anything except Shaders Light Patch with CM ... and I'm sure some tracks download files don't include the full path for their install process.
So ... how CM reacts to this problem, I don't know
do you have the link or dit CM give you the option for the shaders, as i installed shader in CM. thanks again

Mostly Shaders Light Patch options are already OK ... but now ... did you install SOL or not and if positive, which version did you install ? .... although it might be a stupid question as Sol V1.3 is since yesterday the new version ( which I haven't found time yet to install :whistling: ).

All options for SLP in CM are in settings/Custom Shaders Patch .... and there are a lot of sub/options.
If you installed SOL ... different advices for those settings are included in the PDF manual .... and this one needs a real reading. ;)

Mostly Shaders Light Patch options are already OK ... but now ... did you install SOL or not and if positive, which version did you install ? .... although it might be a stupid question as Sol V1.3 is since yesterday the new version ( which I haven't found time yet to install :whistling: ).

All options for SLP in CM are in settings/Custom Shaders Patch .... and there are a lot of sub/options.
If you installed SOL ... different advices for those settings are included in the PDF manual .... and this one needs a real reading. ;)
cant really answer it ill look into it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing