Content Manager and Oculus issue, help

FernandoAFM

The CP Driver
Original poster
Oct 13, 2013
Hi all!

I installed Content Manager and the sol mod, and both are working fine. But when I hit Go, the race loads up on my TV, not my Oculus Rift.

I can see that the Oculus is working because I move it and the screen moves. I also hear the game sounds on it, but I see the Oculus Home.

I have set the Render in the Manager to Rift. Everything works when I choose OpenVR, but performance is awful.

Any help?

Reactions: katikomer

FernandoAFM

The CP Driver
Original poster
Oct 13, 2013
Thanks man!

Update: I got it working after a fresh install of Assetto and unlocking the full version of CM. I don’t know which one did the trick, but it worked.

manc0ntr0

250RPM
Jul 23, 2009
Last time I tried I had the same issue. A friend told me that's because of the "launch method" I use, now AppID. Maybe using original way will work, I need to try

Elaphe

500RPM
Aug 26, 2016
I never had issues with my setup: AC+Content Manager (full)+Oculus Rift S. I launch the Oculus app before Content Manager, I click GO on Content Manager, put on my headset, and that's all.

Let me ask a couple of questions related to this:

Is there performance noticiably worse after installing the SOL mod with Oculus Rift?

Does anybody know a way to disable the screen or change the distorted and pixelated icon that is displayed by Oculus while AC is loading?